Having Multiple Movie/TV Show Libraries
Sometime soon, I'll be moving into a house with two other roommates. As it stands, we each already have a server and an HTPC running XBMC. Once we move in, we would like to be able to access each media collection from each XBMC setup.

For example, I already have a library on my own machine that accesses my own collection of movies and TV shows. Later, I would like to be able to add the other collections without it mingling with my own collection, so that I can choose from Brandon's Movies, Josh's Movies, or Kurt's Movies. Same with TV shows.

Essentially, I'm trying to avoid adding all of the sources into the XBMC libraries and having everything all together since there are quite a few movies that more than one of us has. Seeing two copies of the The Big Lebowski and three copies of Iron Man in one library would be a little messy.

Is it possible to set things up this way?
Create one morre (or two) profile and you will be able to add other sources in a "different" library (just set the Media Sources as Separate) - you wont see duplicates but you will have to switch between profiles.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having Multiple Movie/TV Show Libraries0