• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv
Also Test it on my pi 3 with libreelec but I don't notice any lags
Long time Kddi user, zero grade coder, first time visitor to the forums - hey, hi, how you doing?

I would often spend many a night watching Twitch on my android box. i recently had to update my oauth token so i deleted my old oauth token and requested a new token, a pop-up window appears (as it should) but the link given is not a short link but a very long link that extends past the pop-up window, preventing me from seeing the whole URL.
Without the url i cannot receive a new token, so i cannot watch twitch at all now - i receive a filed url connecting error whenever trying to open a stream.

I installed Kodi onto my laptop with the same skin and there was no issue, i received a working abbreviated url that gave me a token for my laptop which, of course did not work for my android box.

If anyone can suggest how i could get a new token, i would really appreciate it.
@fubar254: The oauth token you generated on the laptop should also work on the android device. If you can post a link to a debug_log (wiki) from the android version, we can take a look at what might be causing the issue. As well similar issue was resolved by reinstalling the requests module, which can be done by install_from_zip (wiki) http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/s...2.12.4.zip if you'd prefer to try that before the log.
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
Would it be possible to add number of channels and number of viewers when you browse Games & Followed Games?
I don't understand why in previously version (1.4.6) everything works fine and I can see all past boradcast without any problems, from the channel I follow. But in the new version on the Kodi repo, it's doesn't work...

I clear cache, get a new oauth token , everything seems fine but... no. I post 2 pictures, the first one from Twitch.tv 1.4.6 , and the second one is from the up-to-date version. (In the 2 pictures, I'm in the past broadcast menu from the same channel, on the first page.)

@hewwra: will check I believe it's returned for games but not followed games

@jeks: I can't reproduce, do you have anything blacklisted? Can you post a link to a debug_log (wiki)?
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
(2017-06-22, 18:53)anxdpanic Wrote: @jeks: I can't reproduce, do you have anything blacklisted? Can you post a link to a debug_log (wiki)?

From 1.4.6 : https://pastebin.com/yDuHeGcT

From 2.0.0 (official repo) : https://pastebin.com/WQ3w5y60

Hope it's help! Thanks ofor the support.
I'm having a problem with the latest version (17.3 Kodi / 2.0.0 Twitch) where I can't seem to keep my key functioning. If the net goes out and it has to reconnect, I close Kodi and reopen it, or if I restart the computer it seems to lose it's "connection" and can't connect to the API. I pretty much have to either make a new one or go into /.kodi and erase everything to do with the app because a simple reinstall doesn't get rid of the problem and then make a new key. I'm on Linux Mint if that helps any. Oddly enough this usually breaks the Crunchyroll app as well, it says it can't connect either, until I manually uninstall Twitch.
When I watch this stream twitch.tv/czechcloud, I have no sound. Any other streams works OK for me. Is it possible solve this?

Thank you.
hi, i hope someone can help. im a bit at a loss ....
on older version i had no issues .. but with 2.0.0 on my android box - all of a sudden , i can access following menu and watch them play live but when i try to view past broadcasts i can see them but if i try to select one i get " unauthorized -code 401" ... not sure why- i tried getting new keys ( 6 times lol) but same everytime ...logged into twitch via pc and showing i allow the connection for my box and past broadcasts work on that...
anyone have any idea about the " unauthorized"

addition: if i delete my key and go default only- i can view past broadcasts... which would make sense it's a key issue, but i tried 6 times with new keys and by directly copying and pasting. - no idea how to go about opening a log .
(2017-08-26, 02:34)imjustme Wrote: hi, i hope someone can help. im a bit at a loss ....
on older version i had no issues .. but with 2.0.0 on my android box - all of a sudden , i can access following menu and watch them play live but when i try to view past broadcasts i can see them but if i try to select one i get " unauthorized -code 401" ... not sure why- i tried getting new keys ( 6 times lol) but same everytime ...logged into twitch via pc and showing i allow the connection for my box and past broadcasts work on that...
anyone have any idea about the " unauthorized"

addition: if i delete my key and go default only- i can view past broadcasts... which would make sense it's a key issue, but i tried 6 times with new keys and by directly copying and pasting. - no idea how to go about opening a log .

Probably fixed:
https://github.com/MrSprigster/Twitch-on.../tag/2.0.1
Fix for "401 Auth" errors with plugin v2.0.1 confirmed working for me.

Many thanks Cool
Version 2.0.2 has been submitted to the Official Kodi Repository and contains stable code for the current Twitch API.
I'm having the random buffering disconnect issue, I've read up on it and there seems to be no certain solution and that it isn't specific to this add-on. I was wondering, is there is a way to adjust the countdown time before automatically trying to reconnect, and maybe even how many attempts?
Anyone have problems reproducing past broadcast? Yesterday It works

Edit: forget this, i restart and It works again
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv8