iOS iPhone 4 airplay to apple tv
Hi is there any way with an iphone 4 that I can airplay the xbmc videos to my apple tv. I know it is not mirror compatible but i was wodnering if there exist and add-on or any option to activate airplay

thanks
please clarify a bit more what youwanna do.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
airplay my xbmc movies to my apple tv from the iphone 4
Nope. iPhone 4 can't AirPlay mirror. You can, however, play movies from the iPhone 4 onto the Apple TV if the Apple TV is running XBMC. A few apps such as iFile and Air Sharing will let you share files, and XBMC will see it as a normal network source (iFile should show up as an HTTP source, AirSharing will be a webDAV source).
Do you think this would ever be a possibility? With atv3 jailbreak seeming like it will never happen. It would be good to have xbmc on iPhone or iPad etc and be able to AirPlay to a stock unadulterated atv3
You should overthink this. This would never ever be a satisfiying solution. To get XBMC on the TV - get you a HTPC or STB - thats how its supposed to be by design.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPhone 4 airplay to apple tv0