the best br format for xbmc?
Hi All

what is the best blu ray format for xbmc? I have them all with the dir/file structure like they are on the disc and have some problems with it. For example, if I set an other language as the first it works mostly only till next chapter, after it it goes back to the first language again. Sometimes it plays the chapters other than the right order...

any tips?

Greetz
Hi,

i use makemkv to convert my blurays into MKVs...works perfect!

Cheers Louis
I would say that the movie is likely broken up between several m2ts files in the bluray folder. When playback of the next m2ts file starts it uses the default language you have selected in XBMC. I had a similar problem with a movie a few days ago where XBMC wouuld stutter when switching to the next file. I ended up using MakeMKV to combine the movie into one MKV container. The playback is much better and identical to the bluray source. The only difference is the container.

See more here. There are alternate suggestions for software use other than MakeMKV.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
the best br format for xbmc?0