Smallest PC capable of Full HD output?
Hey all,

I have recently bought a panel van which I am converting into a campervan/motorhome and I need a very small PC to run XBMC on. I am looking for one that works out of the box or with the least tweaking with newest XBMCBuntu version. As small as possible but it is more important that it works without too much tweaking. Looks are no concern as it will be hidden anyway. Any recommendation?

Also I already have a RaspberryPi on order but I don't think it will decode most of my videos without them being converted to another format (M4V) which I would rather not have to do.
google MK802
Hey thanks eskro, sorry I never got an email so say there was a reply to this thread. I am still looking for a PC for the use stated above, The MK802 looks interesting but I am thinking of something a bit more substantial and above all plug and play, I just want to install XBMCbuntu and have it work without editing conf files or adding drivers etc. There must be a nettop that just works.
Check out this thread
That RL70 looks nice but they are using windows 7 and I want to use XBMCbuntu which can be a whole other kettle of fish and this guy seems to have some problems with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smallest PC capable of Full HD output?0