Plot od dialogfullscreeninfo
Hi all
I'm using Confluence mod, and i really like it. I used so many different skin but at the and i like confluence beacuse is very light in my opinion and my ssytem works great.

While I watch the moivies, if I press "I" on the screen appear the info of the movie. I know that the xml file is dialogfullscreeninfo.xml. What I would like to know if is possible to use the file of a different skin. The info of confluence don't support the plot of the movie,neither the outline.

Whic is the code I have to add to add to the xml file to have the plot on screen. The best could be below, near the artwork of the movie.

By the way it exist a code to insert the list of the acotr of the movie?

Does anybody modded the dialogfullscreen info on this way?

Thanks
Which Confluence mod are you using and which skin would you like to copy? Confluence Lite Mod displays the movie plot on "pause" if enabled.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I'm using confluence-mod. I don't like lite mod so much.

My favorite is the dialogfullscreeninfo of shade

You can c&p the plot part of lite mod to regular mod...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
such an easy way mad-max.

The point is that I don't know de code I have to add in the xml file
in the dialogvideoinfo you have a textbox filled with ListeItem.Plot...you need o copy that one to the original confluence file and remove the <visbile> with the skin.has setting
I ask you too much , if I ask you to edit the file and post it here so I can download it and replace? i'm at work right now.

There is a way to To insert the cast, I mean the actors starring in the movie ? I saw that the skin Transparency has this feature, if you could also add that code, or suggest an idea about it, Because I 've no idea how to do it

Thanks
I really like the osd of xeboo but i don't like so much the rest of the skin. There is a way to transfer that osd in the confluence skin?
I've modified fusion migma v2 to your liking, now you're spamming several threads to implement your request again and again, please don't waste our time and start learning modding or skinning how every one of us has done, spending hours to satisfy nearly everyone!
(2012-06-30, 23:09)butchabay Wrote: I've modified fusion migma v2 to your liking, now you're spamming several threads to implement your request again and again, please don't waste our time and start learning modding or skinning how every one of us has done, spending hours to satisfy nearly everyone!

+1

Thanks for notifying us butch!
first of all is my first tread
Second there are another tread whit a similar request, nut nobody gave him a answer
I have not offended anyone, I do not understand why you have to insult me butch

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot od dialogfullscreeninfo0