How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
Hi thanks for this bit of kit its something ive been looking to do for a while now.
I do have a problem though I cant play it on both machines (obviously the whole idea!)

Ok so I have 2 vaio laptops both with win 7 and most up to date eden xbmc

I have installed logitech server on my host machine scanned my library and it finds everything fine.

I have then installed on both machines you rep zip file and again all installs ok in xbmc.

This is where I am having trouble or im doing it wrong.....
I play a song through xbmc on my host machine trough xsqueeze and it plays fine but then i go to my other machine hoping it to be playing too and its not?? I have tried it both ways and it only plays from the machine i have selected the music from. I have had the non host machine in 3 states 1 being no xbmc running 2 being xbmc running and just on home screen and 3 having xbmc running and in the xsqueeze programme.

Please I hope you can help.
Regards
B7ets

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by b7ets - 2012-07-23, 19:01
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC2