How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
(2012-09-08, 17:58)CrimsonGT Wrote: Right now I have the server and the slave running on the same machine

LMS runs by default on port 9090, the XBMC JSON-RPC API runs by default on port 9090.

(2012-09-08, 17:58)CrimsonGT Wrote: when I click on the XSqueeze addon in XBMC, it says its connecting and to give it 10 seconds. After a few seconds that closes and nothing ever opens.

Xsqueeze is connecting to the XBMC owned port 9090 (and so doesn't think it's failed), but it never gets the response it expects and so hangs (as it's talking to the XBMC JSON-RPC API and not LMS). Incidentally, if you start LMS before XBMC, it will own port 9090 and XBMC will throw an error on start up.

If you change the default port LMS listens on to, say, 9001, and configure Xsqueeze to match, I reckon you'll be good to go Smile
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by ReducedToZero - 2012-09-11, 17:47
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC2