How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
Hmmm...odd. Cheers for the reply, I'll get a debug log when I get back home.

I meant that is there another button press (instead of 'i') that might bring up the menu (like the music chooser plugin) that would enable me to bring up a menu that has the 'Settings/Synchronisation' stuff in it?

At the moment, I simply press the up/down/left/right buttons on the control (either on the USB remote, keyboard or Android remote) and nothing happens. I get the 'clicking' noise from XBMC, but the menu just sits there saying:

--------------
Squeezebox Home
Now Playing
--------------

in green lettering. This is on both Ubuntu 10.10 and Windows 7. I managed to get the Windows7 menu moving last night for a second, and this made me think that perhaps I'd inadvertantly pressed another key that enables the two line green menu thing, and then I managed to sync them - they were slightly out of sync but it was working fine. I went upstairs to where the Ubuntu one was to check the syncing, then came down and tried to move the menu again, but it had stopped responding to the arrow keys on any mechanism.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by dchurch24 - 2012-09-18, 14:19
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC52
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.