How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
I am in the mix of planning my own AV multi zone, multi-source system, wanting to originally use a passive/active system using ATV2 with and XBMC. I have setup a Niam/Netstream AV System with the help of being given the dealership software, but as good as it is, it very overpriced!

As squeezebox doesn't work on ATV2, I have had to adjust my parameters.

So, I have a few Raspberry PI's so this is the route I’m looking to now take.

This brings me to a few questions...

1. I really want to use the ATV2, as I have a few. How hard would it be to create the binaries?

2. If I have to truly abandon the ATV2, is squeezebox (XBMC) really able to play multiple track to different zones, IE if I had 5 zones, but I wanted to play 1 track in Zone1, Zone2 and Zone3. And play another track from the same source to Zone4 and Zone5?

3. If Squeezebox can't do the above, when what is the difference between squeezebox and ITunes airplay?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by meanmeech - 2012-12-30, 12:36
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC52
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.