How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
Many thanks for the reply... In the mean time, I have been trying to get Xsqueeze to work on two different images of OpenELEC, but TNA.

I have set up the LMS on WinTel7 - Runs fine. On the same box, ran XBMC with your plugin. Used the online remote and the IOS App Squeezebox, all well and good.
Added a second machine - Wintel XP. Changed the xSqueeze Mac address on XBMC. All working, bar user error and some odds and sods.

Problems occurred with the Raspberry PI's. Grr... Both Pi's are Model B's. Running different versions of OpenELEC.

I understand that you want little involvement with the distro's, and I have also notice the comments on page5 which you answered to jcoh. Q. Is it my understanding that you believe that xSqueeze will only work on the Xbian distro for RPI?

Background to my OpenELEC issues...
---------------------------------------------------
One Version of OpenELEC is via Berryboot, R11273 (I think) - This comes up with processor errors (Same as what you see if you try running on ATV2)
The second OpenELEC image is the latest one R12796, and everthing look like its going to work, "Looking for LMS, it will take 10 seconds... etc" then XBMC Craps out. Black Screen, then starts back up, stating that it has just added "pulse eight cec adapter".

I know I should see if xSqueeze can work work via terminal first, but can anyone else confirm if they have managed to get xSqueeze to work via OpenELEC. If so, which image?

Many thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by meanmeech - 2012-12-30, 18:52
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC52
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.