How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
Basically you want to look at the squeezeslave wiki (and LMS wiki) - and add the appropriate parameters but I think you'll find it hard to get them all syncing really well with such a mix of systems. Also - the latencies often vary, so you can tweak it and get it right, but then it will drift. The idea is for acceptable sync (room to room level sync) more so than perfect sync (for in one room - needs hardware players really).

I am doing a new version with the option on a new player (squeezelite) which has a more modern playback engine, which may (or may not!) help. I hope to release that within a few weeks but it's a fair bit of work/testing due to multiple platforms. If you follow this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...&page=last you can get a preview...although don't use the one I have posted there so far as it's already well out of date....

Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by bossanova808 - 2013-01-23, 04:26
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC52
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.