How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
I just reinstalled the XSqueeze addon and I have not launched XSqueeze via programs or attempted to play anything yet and I can reboot the PC normally no problem. I then go to Programs and click on XSqueeze, this opens a background with a flaming guitar and I can see the last album I played from the LMS webpage on my Windows laptop. "XBMC - Lounge" (What I called the Player in LMS settings) is then visible as a player in the LMS webpage.

I choose to play a different album using the LMS webpage, the music starts playing on the XBMC PC and the new album cover and details come up on the TV screen. I then click the Home button to go to the main XBMC menu. At this point I don't know how to get back in to the XSqueeze program ? I'm currently using the iOS Official XBMC remote app.

On the LMS webpage on the laptop, I then pause the music playback and then attempt to reboot the XBMC PC. Again the PC does not reboot and I am left with just a black screen on the TV. Have to putty SSH in to the box to force a reboot command. The PC then reboots back in to XBMC I try and reboot it again right way and it reboots and works no problem. It only seems to be after I have launched XSqueeze and played something that the PC then doesn't reboot properly.

Something funky going on.

Many thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by cw-kid - 2013-02-20, 19:38
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC2