Sharing and cleanup question
Hello all!

3 quickies for ya

1 - I want to use another program to stream my collection to my cell. The program supports that feature and uses its own scraping system and can stream to my iphone (plex). Will this interfere with XBMC at all? Can I have them both installed on the same machine?

2 - Is there a program or plug in that I can use that will tell me what movies XMBC missed and didnt scrap?

3 - I have a seperate machine on my LAN and I am able to connect remotely to my xbmc PC but it doesnt list the movies all sexy like the primary box does. It lets me brows folders and gives me thumbnails but how can I set it up so I just sees the main xbmc machine and pretty much just takes all that data?

THANKS ALL!!

1- not sure, but doubtful

2- Yep: Add-on:Missing Movie Scanner (wiki)

3- Sounds like a UPnP machine, so no. If you want XBMC sexy then you need a box connected directly to the TV that runs XBMC.
Awesome thanks for the info.

Well I have a machine with 15TB internal storage that I have hooked directly up to the main TV running XBMC that works great but is there a way to get the upstairs machine running a mac mini hooked up to the TV running exactly the same as the downstairs using the internal HDD's of the downstairs?

Cant it just like see that as an already setup server and steal everything from that?
Yep. Just enable file sharing such as SMB (wiki), NFS (wiki), FTP (wiki), etc.
Well then I think im doing something wrong here Sad

I got it setup so the slave machine can see all the movies, but its not all orginized like the master main machine has it. It can see all the movies but more like when you just browse the folders like in File Mode when on the master machine.

What settings should I have to essentially replicate the master machine? (this is on a hard wired lan BTW)
See this guide: MySQL (wiki)
Awesome thanks for everything!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sharing and cleanup question0