Shuttle XS35GT-V3 - fanless, AMD 7410m, ATOM D2700
yeah i did a bios update to XS35X300.106. mhhh that's very weird. unfortunately I have no dvd drive to make a new clean install with the old drivers :-( the laptop i use has also none. ok i just found out when i press "m" and the go to video settings an choose "deinterlace video" to on and the DXVA Best the playback looks smoother. still not as good as directly played on the tv.
would you have the kindness and maybe upload the graphic driver you used to any hoster (dropbox, google drive, rapidshare, etc.)?
when deinterlace video is on off i also have a lot of awful screen tearing Undecided
(2012-09-29, 15:13)solamnic Wrote: Installing latest catalyst driver in win will it make any difference?
Have you tried xbmcubuntu with frodo?

where do i find them? i installed the latest from the shuttle download web site: http://global.shuttle.com/products/produ...&panelId=2

i didn't find anything on the amd download site. can't even find the graphics card there.
no, i haven't tried xbmcubuntu yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shuttle XS35GT-V3 - fanless, AMD 7410m, ATOM D2700 - by metzi - 2012-09-29, 15:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shuttle XS35GT-V3 - fanless, AMD 7410m, ATOM D27000