Stacking not working
it seems that there is something wrong with stacking at my end, it works well with other skins, but with Night, only first CD plays, is there anything I can do for that ?
Outside the skin, you could use MKVmerge and just join the two to-gether. drag & drop
thank you PatK for the tip, however it will not help me, as I have more than 120 movies that have CD1 and CD2, one more thing, MKVmerge will not help in external subtitle files as I guess Smile
thanks again for your support, any other ideas to fix it in the skin ?
Using MKVmerge is not like re-encoding, it is way faster.. maybe 1-2 minutes and does allow batching, but I do see where you're coming from. I used to just join the 2 halves with a copy command, but I corrupted a few that way... There is video joining tools that do this in a blink of an eye and work, (google this) but I've been accustomed to MKVmerge for changing the default language internal subs etc.

I use .srt files grabbed from the XBMC plug-in, it's got most films covered for me. Joining .srt's should be possible with a text editor, but I've always found a complete .srt available.

Your skin question would be best handled by the skinner.
Thanks PatK for your help Smile
I could try correting that in the skin, but I admit that I don't know where to look... ideas are welcome!
maybe 1-2 minutes and does allow batching, but I do see where you're coming from. I used to just join the 2 halves with a copy command, but I corrupted a few that way..

discount nfl jerseys official supplier, MLB Jerseys Cheap here is the best Cheap Nike Jerseys. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap, quality online service, order now.Cheap NFL Nike trade Jerseys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stacking not working 0