TV Shows with multiple seasons.
Sorry for the cryptic subject.

I have tried to search this to no avail. What I would like to do is have the number of episodes per season displayed once I have selected a TV show. For example. I chose TVShow what ever and get the list

Season 1
Season 2
and so on.

Is it possible to have the episode count displayed so you get something like this

Season 1 20 Eps.
Season 2 10 Eps.

or some sort of variation.

Also not shure if it makes any difference but I use a Mac Mini 2011 to run XBMC.
Thanks for any help.[/size]
Definitely possible, some skins show episode counts, what skin are you using?
as far as I know that should be possible now with any skin, you just need to import the media to the library.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
As life4ever said, it is dependent on what skin you use. I know in Metropolis I tried to include that information on many of the video viewtypes as possible.

Examples being the "Low List" view:

and the "Files" view:

Basically, try a few different skins (and their various viewtypes) out to see what you may like & if the skin displays the info you want. Skins are generally easy to download & install and, best of all, they're free. Big Grin
Thanks for the replies.

Live4ever I'm using the defalut theme. Haven't found another one I have liked. I will keep looking tho.

With that being said I do like the looks of the screen shots Amra posted.

Again thanks for the input.

I recommend installing the Passion repo. Tons of great skins in there to try, and you get SVN versions so you stay more up-to-date. Right now I'm on Neon and the views I use all give episode count per season.
XBMCbuntu 11.0
Zotac ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID34
URC RF-20 (configured with Flirc)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows with multiple seasons.0