Adding info missing on IMDB

Dear community,
is there a way to add info to a movie missing on imdb?

I purchased (and ripped as ISO) this BluRay:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Coral-Fish...ray/18273/

But I cannot scrap it since there's no info about it. How can I add info manually?
Hey

You can add local art like a poster/fanart but if you want more details/description on you have to:

Open an account at tmdb.com sign in, create a new movie add details, covers art/fanart/posters etc. give it time to propagate in the network

In a couple of days or so the informatiomn will be available to anyone using the scraper

There.s no other way I know of.

uNi
(2012-11-04, 13:37)uNiversal Wrote: You can add local art like a poster/fanart
Ok, but how to do that? If I press Info button to add info, it cannot find anything and it cannot leave me to add/modify nothing!!!

(2012-11-04, 13:37)uNiversal Wrote: Open an account at tmdb.com sign in, create a new movie add details, covers art/fanart/posters etc. give it time to propagate in the network In a couple of days or so the informatiomn will be available to anyone using the scraper
Thanks, this looks a good solution (except that I believe on tmdb the info should be posted in English!!)

On the information menu you can select to add poster/fanart only, post a screenshot of your information page and I will show you.

idk what language is preferred, I suppose English, other scrapers sites/scrapers in xbmc may use other languages, I dont really know, as I only use English.

uNi
uNiversal, are you using a theme different from the default one? Because I cannot see the option to add fanart:

ok select movie information, opens a menu, thers a setting in there, it should be rather obvious.

uNi
tmdb supports multiple languages.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding info missing on IMDB0