Playing Blu ray issue
Hi,

Well if you open your zotac box you could replace the BlueRay player as it is really just a problem of this liteOn player. I have replaced mine with a Sony blue ray and it works perfectly. Except for the eject button which is not on the same spot as the old one....anyways this button is not so important as you can eject from within XBMC.

Hope this helps...
(2012-07-14, 19:38)simatics5 Wrote: Hi,

Well if you open your zotac box you could replace the BlueRay player as it is really just a problem of this liteOn player. I have replaced mine with a Sony blue ray and it works perfectly. Except for the eject button which is not on the same spot as the old one....anyways this button is not so important as you can eject from within XBMC.

Hope this helps...

Thanks, are you saying you had the same issues that went away after relacing the drive?
What model and drivers did/do you use?

Bazzle
After xbmc locks up if I force close it I cant reopen until after reebooting windows.

Bazzle
Hi

Had all this Issues too...everything went away after changing the Blue Ray player. Here is the Model I used

The Blue Ray player is Sony Nr.417140
Model : BD 5850 H01 Slimline

(2012-07-20, 15:44)simatics5 Wrote: Hi

Had all this Issues too...everything went away after changing the Blue Ray player. Here is the Model I used

The Blue Ray player is Sony Nr.417140
Model : BD 5850 H01 Slimline

Thankyou

I will try to source one in Oz Wink

Bazzle
Got the new player and installed it
Sadly didnt make any diff Sad
Never mind worth a shot.,
Still hangs when a disk in drive when xbmc opened
Tried latest nightly and eden.

Bazzle
(2012-08-09, 00:50)bazzle Wrote: Got the new player and installed it
Sadly didnt make any diff Sad
Never mind worth a shot.,
Still hangs when a disk in drive when xbmc opened
Tried latest nightly and eden.

Bazzle

how on earth are you going to get ANY help by posting ramblings
Read the wiki on how to post in these forums - then come back with some decent information that somebody might help you with
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing Blu ray issue0