Can not post to Off Topic
When trying to post a reply in the off topic forum i get the following website error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.
4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'slithers'

Thanks
That's because only mods can move/create topics there.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ahh i see so there is no way to reply and discuss topics in off topic. Thanks for the info
(2012-07-06, 18:44)slithers Wrote: ahh i see so there is no way to reply and discuss topics in off topic. Thanks for the info

Hmm replying should be possible.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I thought so from the description. I tried replying to "The Most TV Shows" thread and was unable to, tried posting replies to the other top 5 threads and kept getting the error. Just a heads up. Thanks for looking into it.
will check that, but won't be home the next 3 days.
thanks da-anda
a i cant post on off topic too.
might be a limit of users who've only posted X number of times
slithers, could you please check again? Your account is meeting als criteria necessary to post in the offtopic section.

@nick2123 - offtopic requires a post count of min 10 posts
(2012-07-13, 21:12)da-anda Wrote: slithers, could you please check again? Your account is meeting als criteria necessary to post in the offtopic section.

@nick2123 - offtopic requires a post count of min 10 posts

It still will not let me to make a new post. thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not post to Off Topic0