Linux XBMC on Giada Cube N3
Ok - I am trying to set up this Cube as a media pc for movies and such.

I have used xbmc before, but not on something this weak in terms of performance. From all things i have read this thing is easily capable of playing 1080p through XBMC however i can't even get it to play it at all.

I have been able to get it to play some .avi's but still not the best performance. Whenever I try and play my MKV files all i get is a loud static sounding noise for a bit and then the whole thing will freeze.

Currently installed and trying to use XBMCbuntu installed on the HDD. The version is an XBMCfreak build for ION gpu's the latest one i could find. It has installed the 302 Nvidia drivers. I have also tried the regular XBMCbuntu build and it was all the same result.

Can anyone help me out and tell me why this isn't working correctly and what to do to fix it, whether it be some updates i need or settings to change or give me an idea of another system that will work. All i want is for this little box to play my movies and so far it has left me quite frustrated.

Thanks a lot.
No one has any idea?
Could you post a link to your log (put on pastebin or something) with debug level 1, of you having played one of the videos that isn't running that well.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on Giada Cube N30