All Weather suddenly stopped working
XBMC.log with weather section chopped out: http://pastebin.com/MFmGqE5s

Win7 x64
Dharma 10.1

My Weather plugins have stopped grabbing weather data. Both The default and Plus plugins. In the XBMC.log, i see "ERROR: WEATHER: Unable to get data: Invalid License Key.". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Weather Plus!, as well as tryign a fix of removing the aLocation data in the weather section of guisettings.xml.

With Plus!, I can view the video forecast for the whole of Canada, but no other information get fetched. I don't recall making any cnages to my XBCM - it jsut stopped working after months of flawless operation.

Any ideas? Thanks
update to XBMC v11

XBMC_all_platforms_FAQ#Weather (wiki)
Weather plus is no longer maintained so you can remove it as well
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Eden kept crashing on me, so it forced me back to Dharma.

And I attempted the same fixes with the default weather plugin, but same result.
argh!
Slightly off-topic,
I know you are in the "XBMC crashing when skipping on timeline" camp. Does it still crash when adding the following to your advancedsettings.xml file:
Code:
<loglevel hide="false">2</loglevel>

If so, could you post your log in that thread? I really want to try to get that issue resolved. The more logs we get the better.
Hm sure I'll give it a shot on my next days off. I really do like the features Eden offers - going back to Dharma was tough.

And hey, i never had weather issues with Eden Smile

EDIT: Okay i quickly installed Eden on my desktop (not my HTPC, which i will try later) Set the options to mathc my HTPC setup, started an episode, sna slammed the +30sec FF key a few times. It crashed, but without an appcrash window. Just crashed to desktop.

Anyway, here is my log, with the above option turned on: http://pastebin.com/471AZCEK

Interesting that it only detected my HP display, where i was running Eyefinity with a Dell as my #1 monitor... Also, could you post a link to the "Timeline Crash" thread?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Weather suddenly stopped working0