[RELEASE] LiveLeak.com
Hey Botster,

Thanks so much for the work on this plugin, I use it every day and frankly have been a bit lost without it.

This version seems to run fine on my Windows 10 Surface, but fails on my Nvidia Sheild (android) set top box install.

Here's what I'm guessing is the relevant sections of the log, and of course can provide the full log if required.

Quote:Kodi compiled Nov 19 2017 by GCC 4.9.0 for Android ARM 64-bit API level 21 (API level 21)
NOTICE: Running on NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV with Android 7.0.0 API level 24, kernel: Linux ARM 64-bit version 3.10.96+

09:20:32.778 T:138124784720   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named _multiprocessing
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.liveleak/default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from multiprocessing.dummy import Pool
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-android-21/lib/python2.7/multiprocessing/__init__.py", line 84, in <module>
                                            ImportError: No module named _multiprocessing
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
09:20:32.821 T:137733588048   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.liveleak/
09:20:32.826 T:137733588048   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.liveleak/) failed
Those do indeed seem to be the relevant sections of the log. (Good eye.) And, thank you very much for reporting that.

One of the enhancements, that I also forgot to mention, is for an improvement in performance when loading (next) pages. It relies on a module that, from my understanding, should be available. But, it obviously is not on that particular system.

So, I'll have to work in a fall-back to slow mode for systems that do not have the required module.
Excellent work, I can confirm the newest zip from git is good to go on my Shield.

Edit: forgot to mention, loving the new enhancements.
Star 
Awesome. Thank you for testing and reporting back.

Glad you like it Smile

I've submitted the current version to the official Kodi repo. Provided I did it correctly (seem to forget how every time), every user should have a working plugin soon.
" Changes since the last update (including the bug-fixes I promised earlier): "

Tested, windows 7/64 Kodi Leia alpha, Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis, Kodi 15.2; Android Nvidia Shield Kodi Leia alpha, SPMC on all versions the synopis seems to be skin oriented but is a nice touch in the default esturary skin. Great work, thank-you.

[edit] Tried it on XBMC 13.1 and found it working well, suspect it works well everywhere.
That's great news. Thank you very much for that report.

At this writing, the latest version has not yet been pulled into the official Kodi repository. In that past, it seemed it was pulled, very impressively, almost immediately. I'm sure they'll get to it when they can.
Well LiveLeak changed their code again. It causes the plugin to issue an error for any item page that contains a youtube video.

I have uploaded a quick fix, but I need to add in error trapping for that and perhaps some proper unicode handling before I issue a pull request to the Kodi repository. This will hopefully be completed by Sunday evening EDT.

If you want to download the quick-fix version now:
  1. Go to https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak
  2. Click "Clone or download", then "Download ZIP"
  3. Unzip it in your kodi folder and rename it to remove "-master" overwriting the existing 'plugin.video-liveleak' folder.
P.S. You might find some new/changed features :-)
Not a lot of luck, might it have some significance that I don't have the Youtube add-on configured?

Fix tried on this PC and Nvidia Shield 2017
(2020-06-05, 21:36)PatK Wrote: Not a lot of luck, might it have some significance that I don't have the Youtube add-on configured?

Fix tried on this PC and Nvidia Shield 2017
You are now the second person to report that same error: "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text'". It is not related to the Youtube addon. That issue was resolved in v1.4.0 This is different. For some reason, when a LL thread listing page is fetched, apparently only on certain systems, some elements of that page seem to vanish.

I will add in some fault forgiveness for the troubled elements, and push a fix. It will likely mean that you won't get the username of the LL user that posted the thread and the LL users' rating for that thread. But, at least you'll be able to watch the videos.
(2020-06-05, 21:36)PatK Wrote: Not a lot of luck
I still do not know why there is an issue only on some systems. But, I have added in more fault tolerance and pushed a fix to the plugin repository. It should work for you now (though the Label User feature may not if the username cannot be identified). Will you please try it? https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak

If you will, please also let me know if the categories work for you as I have had a report that they don't. (You'll notice some new categories.)
(2020-06-06, 18:36)Botster Wrote: the categories work for you
The PC win7/64 Kodi 18.7 works a treat, categories work as I've known them all along, includes recent, and wtf. Threw the code into my NVIDIA Shield 2017 and it also works as previously known. I enjoy LL with a buddy for an enjoyable hour or so.

Many Thank-you's for the fix and keeping up this great add-on.
(2020-06-06, 21:34)PatK Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 18:36)Botster Wrote: the categories work for you
I enjoy LL with a buddy for an enjoyable hour or so.
Great! Thank you very much for testing it. I'll go ahead and issue a pull request to prevent others from experiencing the same issue.
The update to this FINALLY got pushed down to my Kodi.  I am fully addicted to this plugin and have been watching this thread.  Thank you for fixing it guys!!!  THANK YOU!!!!
Works just fine, thank-you for keeping us a float, beer & LL is a great combo Smile
(2020-06-06, 18:36)Botster Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 21:36)PatK Wrote: Not a lot of luck
I still do not know why there is an issue only on some systems. But, I have added in more fault tolerance and pushed a fix to the plugin repository. It should work for you now (though the Label User feature may not if the username cannot be identified). Will you please try it? https://github.com/Botster/plugin.video.liveleak

If you will, please also let me know if the categories work for you as I have had a report that they don't. (You'll notice some new categories.)

Great work, now please make it Kodi 19 compatible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveLeak.com 1