No Videos play (in stream plugin)
Hey there. Big fan of XBMC here. I run it on my windows, Mac and Linux machines. I just bought an apple TV 2, Jailbroke it with season pass 5.1.1 and everything went well. I followed the XBMC Wiki for installing XBMC via terminal/ssh. Everything installed correctly, so I thought. I added on videos that I knew worked such as ESPN and DIY network. I can see the videos aval. but when I click on them to play it just says the typical "one or more videos could not play" and it does this for EVERY plugin.
I have uninstalled completely and reinstalled from NitoTV and also from Atv black. I have deleted the preferences and dependencies each time and still have no luck.
I even downloaded and updated XBMC to the nightly build and still the same NO LOVE! NO VIDEO, doesn't even play or buffer!!

I have searched the forums high and low and can't see anyone else experiencing this issue! Please HELP!?>@?!
I would like to get this working ASAP. I don't know how to attach my "logs" from Apple TV.?.>
Any help would be appreciated!
Try the You Tube addin - I know it was required for the weather app to play videos, it might be a dependency for ESPN.

Also, I presume that only internet streaming is failing from your post? Playing of local content is ok?

HTH - Mike
Installed youtube addin- still no love with online videos.
Local content fine.
see FAQ, read FAQ, post logs.
Any suggestions? How do I post my log from atv2?
(2012-07-13, 23:56)Chambonito Wrote: Any suggestions? How do I post my log from atv2?

Caps lock is never enough... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92480
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Here is the Debug Log
http://pastebin.com/bBG11rm2
thank you for your help!
I'd wait for davilla or Memphiz to review the logs since im not an "expert", but I can say I just installed ESPN and it works fine on one of my ATV2's. Cool app, think I'll keep it - Thanks Smile

Looking at the logs I dont like the RTMP Packet read error, do you have some sort of firewall boarder router that might be blocking RTMP:?

Code:
16:05:59 T:149557248   ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
16:05:59 T:149557248   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [rtmp://flash.scrippsnetworks.com:1935/ondemand?ovpfv=1.1 swfUrl="http://common.scrippsnetworks.com/common/snap/snap-3.0.3.swf" playpath=/library/DIY_Network/0173530]

You initially mentioned that you run on other platforms, does it work on other devices within your netowrk? Does you tube or any video steaming work on this ATV2? You said you installed via NITO, did you install any other apps within nito?

I use the latest SeasonPass to crack and just do the App-get install to install XBMC - I dont like all the Nito stuff, maybe it's part of your grief, I have 5 ATV2s runnning in the house and they are awsome

HTH
Mike
All other platforms work. I've tried xbmc through ssh manually following wiki instruction, nitptv and also atv flash black and all have the same result. Wired or wireless is the same. I started from scratch, rejailbroke with the same results. So u run all your atvs on 5.0.1?
no yelling in the title,geezh and there is an add-on section for plugin issues.....
Sorry about that. If it were a specific plugin I'd go there, but it is all plugins no online video plays.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Videos play (in stream plugin)0