• 12(current)
Solved 64bit XBMC
Currently the following binary addons can't be build for 64 bit, because of the bitnes change.
  • inputstream.adaptive
  • inputstream.rtmp
  • visualization.milkdrop
  • visualization.milkdrop2

The others are failing only because of some changes for the addon system and temporarily fail on all platforms.

(2017-05-17, 18:09)host505 Wrote: I think the previous build was mistakenly placed under win64, because on windows's task manager processes it appeared as kodi.exe*32 while running.

I've appended the architecture to the filename and future builds should be placed correct.
@Rechi

I think you forgot script.module.pil not available

Or has it been fixed?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-18, 13:16)Gracus Wrote: @Rechi

I think you forgot script.module.pil not available

Or has it been fixed?

Not yet fixed.
script.module.pil and script.module.pycryptodome are also not available for x64 but I was only revering to binary addons which can be (de)selected in the installer.
Once they are packaged there is no option to no install them in the installer.
(2017-04-07, 15:40)Gracus Wrote: Hi just got a little "bug"

I uninstall kodi (to restart from scratch after some bad tweaking I did) and like I always did, I check the option to delete the kodi folder in \appdata\roaming

Then I check and see that the kodi folder is still there and with all the content inside

As you can see on the screenshot: kodi uninstalled but kodi folder still there

Do not know if it is just with this test build or if kodi 18 32 bits nightlies have the same issue

Any news on this one?

Because the issue is still there
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-07, 15:40)Gracus Wrote: I uninstall kodi (to restart from scratch after some bad tweaking I did) and like I always did, I check the option to delete the kodi folder in \appdata\roaming

Then I check and see that the kodi folder is still there and with all the content inside

This is not related to Kodi x64, but is fixed in the latest build for v18 (32 & 64 Bit) and v17.
I've installed the latest nightly from the 64bit folder but I can't see anything about the 64bit variant in Kodi's system info. If indeed I have installed the 64bit version, could you please add an identifier for Kodi to display?
You know which is which from the installer file name, 64 bit ends x64 and 32 bit ends x86.
Please read my post again, your comment is beside the point.
Look into the debug log (wiki) it shows all this stuff in the very first rows. This is nothing we need to show in the gui really.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-05-21, 20:22)Rechi Wrote:
(2017-04-07, 15:40)Gracus Wrote: I uninstall kodi (to restart from scratch after some bad tweaking I did) and like I always did, I check the option to delete the kodi folder in \appdata\roaming

This is not related to Kodi x64, but is fixed in the latest build for v18 (32 & 64 Bit) and v17.

Confirmed working

Thanks!
Moanbag is in da place!
Just giving some fresh news for those who may wait to try the kodi 64-bits nightly

Still missing in installer options:

- inputstream.adaptive
- inputstream.rtmp
- visualization.milkdrop
- visualization.milkdrop2
- RAR archive support

Still missing in installer:

- script.module.pil (may give you issues with some addons)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-29, 00:47)Gracus Wrote: - inputstream.adaptive
- inputstream.rtmp

I realize that these aren't purely 64bit problems, but being a big YouTube user, they're kinda keeping me from going daily driver with 64bit nightly. Sad
Seems there is a big issue with the 2 latest nightlies : python seems screwed

Got this error with some addons:

Code:
07:25:38.175 T:3428   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: DLL load failed: %1 n�est pas une application Win32 valide.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.openweathermap.extended\default.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                import os, sys, time, urllib2, unicodedata, random, string
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 94, in <module>
                                                import httplib
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 72, in <module>
                                                import socket
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 47, in <module>
                                                import _socket
                                            ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 n�est pas une application Win32 valide.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Full log: https://pastebin.com/9WQK7d2n
Moanbag is in da place!
Known issue someone is looking into it.
Python issue should hopefully be fixed in today's Nightly build.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
64bit XBMC0