Release TheAudioDb.com Artists and Albums scrapers
(2020-04-27, 16:10)docwra Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 13:23)olympia Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 22:08)docwra Wrote: Its probably because the MusicBrainz search is not always reliable or returns funky results. Not much we can do about that.  

Actually Universal Album Scraper was completely broken due to a MB change. Should be fixed with v3.1.3.   

Great! out of interest what was the change?

The regex diff melts my brain Big Grin  

They introduced "packaging id" in addition to the "packaging" only before, so the regex needed to be amended to handle this.
Who knows when was this; I am really surprised there was not big noise due to this...

(btw - I started to write a scraper for theshowdb.com, but couldn't touch it for the past two weeks Sad )
Ahh yes the fun of Regex rather than a native JSON reader. Even adding an object causes breakage Smile

I think the music scraper issues are quite hard to spot as many people scan their entire library and dont update often due to the slowness.

Nice to hear about theshowdb development, I should really get on and finish the new show importer for that then... Big Grin

Also just as a headsup I didnt import and season or episode artwork yet. Show artwork is there though as well as some new actor types. "Lost" is a good test case for a series.
(2020-04-26, 12:01)olympia Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 18:11)adriman Wrote: Thanks for the answers. Now I understand a little more how this add-on works. I'll stay tuned for next updates.

I think I have got the issue handled what causing the issue with Universal Album Scraper v3.1.3. Could you please try that one?

Thank you. I'm still using Kodi Krypton. In the official repo latest version of universal add-on is v2.7.5. The v3.1.3 runs with Kodi Krypton?
(2020-04-28, 00:09)adriman Wrote: The v3.1.3 runs with Kodi Krypton?
Unfortunately no.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDb.com Artists and Albums scrapers3