• 20(current)
XBMC for ANDROID
Same problem. HP Slate7 (2801) + Android 4.1.1 + XBMC 12.3. After "Preparing to first run. Please wait.." post error message and XBMC has stopped.
Still waiting for that stack trace, otherwise it is going to be difficult to even pinpoint where the problem lies.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

how i can do stack trace on tablet?
Using XBMC gotham 13 Alpha 11. I'm using it on my Galaxy Note 1, G Pro and Nexus 7 2012 and it played well with H/W decode. You can try it.
(2014-02-12, 05:30)NCKYTUN Wrote: Using XBMC gotham 13 Alpha 11. I'm using it on my Galaxy Note 1, G Pro and Nexus 7 2012 and it played well with H/W decode. You can try it.
Yes, thanks, it's working
I am runing xbmc on android some time now just get free linux installer from google play then instal raspbmc !
(2014-06-07, 20:41)Linux Wrote: I am runing xbmc on android some time now just get free linux installer from google play then instal raspbmc !

Nonsense. Are you a spambot?
Hello,
I have an android tv box,and installed the frodo version.
It worked propperly for a long time but now when it does not enter some channels like 1 channel.
I have to install a newer version?
Do you know any other channel for movies and tv shows?
Thank you!
(2014-06-08, 10:45)Koying Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 20:41)Linux Wrote: I am runing xbmc on android some time now just get free linux installer from google play then instal raspbmc !

Nonsense. Are you a spambot?

Ha, I agree. I could not believe my eyes when I first read that.
Nothing left in my right brain, Nothing right in my left brain :-P
Eek FYI, download a version of XBMC for Android called *** MOD EDIT: REMOVED *** I was looking for a way to cast XBMC content on to my TV. Anti-Virus alerted me of a SMS Trojan after installing.

Has anyone worked with this file, and or had issue with it being a Trojan. Either way, be alert about this program
(2014-08-19, 15:25)BTLjackal Wrote: Eek FYI, download a version of XBMC for Android called *** MOD EDIT: REMOVED *** I was looking for a way to cast XBMC content on to my TV. Anti-Virus alerted me of a SMS Trojan after installing.

Has anyone worked with this file, and or had issue with it being a Trojan. Either way, be alert about this program

do not download files that don't come from our site. we don't support that one.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-07-23, 21:07)MeleUserSWC Wrote: I tried this on my Mele A2000 with the new firmware (Android 4.04).
Unfortuately, I had some problems:
Input device, problems. There is a forum thread for this.
Also I was not able to navigate to my US drive.
It would navigate to my "Internal" storage, bit none of the attached devices.
The Google Music Player, saw my USB drive.

I'm sorry to hear that.I also had MELE before,but i don't like it because it doesn't support PVR. Now i want to find a new box with PVR. Do you have any recommendations ?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for ANDROID2