video not streaming properly...
Hello, I have been having difficulties streaming mkv , mp4 files from my office computer to my livingroom htpc. Everytime I try to stream a video I get a notice on the bottom right corning showing that it is working. It will continue to show that notice for about 10-20 seconds and then the screen will go black. It appears that the video is buffering but it is taking an extremely long time. I will only see a frame or so as though the video was paused. I have allowed the video to buffer to 100% but only get maybe two or three seconds of video. What I am having the most difficulty understanding is that there have been one or two moments when videos have streamed perfectly with no changes to the settings, Both cpus are running win7 64bit with eden 11 installed on the htpc. I am connected via 500mps powerline adapter using windows smb. I have attached the log file below of my last attempt to play a video file. I would appreciate any help you could give me. I am amazed with the potential of this program but am releatively new to it. Thank you in advance.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5066

This looks like a networking problem. Try copying the file Armageddon (1998).mkv.mkv to the hard disk on your living room HTPC and see if it will play from the local hard disk.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video not streaming properly...0