Arabic Channels
is there any arabic channels add on guys?
Negative... sorry Sad
Sorry RuiJay, but that's not the case anymore.

Your answer is the Arabic XBMC addons repository - https://github.com/hadynz/repository.arabic.xbmc-addons
thank you so much keep up the good work
hey hadynz,

you did awesome job creating the glarab plugin, i was waiting for it to come on xbmc instead of watching it on the website. but they dont seem to work, it could be stream has changed. it says working than nothing shows up, sometimes says failed to play.....etc. im just letting you know whats happening. thanks
hey iraqiboy.

Just to quickly note... I did not create the GLArab plugin in particular, but another developer under the code babak.

The GLArab requires that you install the GLArab proxy software on your local machine first (assuming you are using Windows or Mac). If you are using an Apple TV, then have a read here to get it working: https://github.com/hadynz/repository.ara...deo.glarab
GOOD WORK MAN KEEP UP AND THANK YOU.
ATV2 USER
(2012-09-13, 12:26)hadynz Wrote: hey iraqiboy.

Just to quickly note... I did not create the GLArab plugin in particular, but another developer under the code babak.

The GLArab requires that you install the GLArab proxy software on your local machine first (assuming you are using Windows or Mac). If you are using an Apple TV, then have a read here to get it working: https://github.com/hadynz/repository.ara...deo.glarab

actually i have installed it on my windows, is there configuration that i have to do with proxy in order for it to work?

update: i got it working. it was easy.
Would love to know, if the MBC channels are on here, i used to get them in my satellite days on Arabsat 26e, mainly MBC2, MBC Action etc, so would love to have them back!!
Thanks
I install proxy in pc,, glarab works fine. I put ip of that pc in plugin settings on apple tv, but nothing works. Is there any other step I am missing?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
ykhera1 look

Yes and No.

As mentioned in the previous FAQ, GLArab requires a proxy to be downloaded and installed on a machine that would like to stream GLArab channels. A proxy cannot be installed on Apple TV.

To get around this problem, simply do the following:

Install the GLAraby proxy software from the main website on a Windows/Mac machine
Configure the GLArab plugin in your Apple TV use a proxy. In the configuration of the plugin, set the proxy field to the IP address of the computer in your network that has the proxy installed.

The above solution will require that your machine with the GLArab proxy software installed to always be on
(2012-09-14, 03:48)falafael Wrote: Would love to know, if the MBC channels are on here, i used to get them in my satellite days on Arabsat 26e, mainly MBC2, MBC Action etc, so would love to have them back!!
Thanks

All the MBC channels are available via the ATN Network. You can try and get a 1 day trial from them (something like 1 or 2 euros) to test out the channel and the quality of their streams.
(2012-09-14, 20:39)diden Wrote: ykhera1 look

Yes and No.

As mentioned in the previous FAQ, GLArab requires a proxy to be downloaded and installed on a machine that would like to stream GLArab channels. A proxy cannot be installed on Apple TV.

To get around this problem, simply do the following:

Install the GLAraby proxy software from the main website on a Windows/Mac machine
Configure the GLArab plugin in your Apple TV use a proxy. In the configuration of the plugin, set the proxy field to the IP address of the computer in your network that has the proxy installed.

The above solution will require that your machine with the GLArab proxy software installed to always be on

I did everything same as mentioned above, but no go.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic Channels2