• 2(current)
[Released] PseudoTV Manager - an easier way to configure PseudoTV channels and more.
this software is great, I'd love to get the chance to tweak its source.

I second an opensource approach if you don't have time to work on it.
(2012-07-18, 23:20)thrak76 Wrote: 1. It would be nice if the TVshow list remembered its position after saving/updating a show, instead of jumping to the top of the list.
2. When the Genre window is opened up for adding genres, unless you close that window, you're unable to interact with the main window. It would be nice if you were able to leave the genre window open and click through your shows at the same time

#1 has been taken care of in the current version I am working on.

#2 I will start working on tonight and should have completed shortly.

As for MySQL Integration I have started working on it as well and should (hopefully) be completed after a few more testing to work out any possible bugs within the next week or so.
If you need some help testing then please just let us know. I have 2 separate MYSQL instances and 1 is just for testing so I'd be happy to test without fear of it causing any issues to my real lib.
I have updated it to work with MySQL databases. Currently it only accepts the default port because I currently don't have the internet at my house and any updates are done from my parents' house. I was unsure of the connection string for different ports. I will gather that information and should have an update to use an alternate port in the next few days. However, for now if you use the standard port (3306) everything should function properly.

Here's the new download link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkiffk
AWESOME.

I'll try this out as soon as i get home! Thank you so much!
Very impressive!
Channel surfing for your video library
Development Blog Repository
Grabbing it now. This looks amazing. The easier this is, the better a great add on can be.
Download link (both links in this thread) do not work Sad
Anyone able to rehost somewhere else?
Cheers!
(2012-08-08, 03:39)TheFonz Wrote: Download link (both links in this thread) do not work Sad
Anyone able to rehost somewhere else?
Cheers!

Looks like it hit the download limit. I added a 2nd link to the initial post. I hope that works for you.
(2012-08-08, 05:45)Messiadbunny Wrote: Looks like it hit the download limit. I added a 2nd link to the initial post. I hope that works for you.

The new link doesn't look like it works either Sad
Neither link is working for me either
I'm not having any luck with the new download link either.

This program looks amazing. I can't wait to try it out.
Any chance you might throw the source up on Git or something? I'd love a chance to help add to it. I was just about to start something similar when I found yours actually.
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

Bah, I hate free file-hosts. I hope these work better. I have checked both links but I did that with the others as well.

Download Link

Mirror 1

(2012-08-10, 01:15)angrycamel Wrote: Any chance you might throw the source up on Git or something? I'd love a chance to help add to it. I was just about to start something similar when I found yours actually.

In the future I hope to release it open-source but as of right now I want to finish implementing all of my other additions then tidy the code a bit to make it easier for others to modify.

Next Scheduled Additions as of right now will be:

1) Movie support for genres/studio, right now it's just TV series'.

2) Playlist support for real-time results when making changes/creating an entirely new playlist. The one built-into XBMC isn't bad but you have to create all the rules then query the library. I would like the ability to instantly see what changes are made/what the channel will look like much quicker.

Also, I have had it setup for alternative ports for a while so if anyone does actually need to use a port other than 3306 please let me know and I will upload that as soon as I get the word.

I just used this to create about 125 channels, of which about 50 are interleaved with the rest. Works really nice.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Released] PseudoTV Manager - an easier way to configure PseudoTV channels and more.5