•   
  • 162(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
Hi,

I am new to MediaElch.

I have entered my credentials for Kodi's webserver into MediaElch's settings (Host: 127.0.0.1, Port: 8080, User, Password), but reload doesn't load anything. When I klick on "reload all movies", a window pops up for a split second saying "loading movies", but nothing is loaded. I am running the "Chorus 2" webserver, but have also tried Arch, both the same. Both webservers show up on firefox correctly.

What am I doing wrong?
(2020-03-09, 11:51)ai5g Wrote: Hi,

I am new to MediaElch.

I have entered my credentials for Kodi's webserver into MediaElch's settings (Host: 127.0.0.1, Port: 8080, User, Password), but reload doesn't load anything. When I klick on "reload all movies", a window pops up for a split second saying "loading movies", but nothing is loaded. I am running the "Chorus 2" webserver, but have also tried Arch, both the same. Both webservers show up on firefox correctly.

What am I doing wrong?
The two things have nothing to do with each other.
The settings for Kodi is just for the stuff under 'Synchronize to Kodi' and for getting any results when hitting 'Reload all Movies' you first have to add your movies directory under Settings-Global-Add.
Hi, i really love this program, but i have problems now. I try to download the information of movies, but just download poster and fanart. Logo art, disc, banner doesnt download. The fanart.tv scraper doesnt work, he say conection rejected. I create a account on fanart.tv and add the apikey but nothing work.
I have the last version of mediaelch
(2020-03-21, 04:31)kinesico Wrote: Hi, i really love this program, but i have problems now. I try to download the information of movies, but just download poster and fanart. Logo art, disc, banner doesnt download. The fanart.tv scraper doesnt work, he say conection rejected. I create a account on fanart.tv and add the apikey but nothing work.
I have the last version of mediaelch

The fanart.tv api typically stops working properly when there are too many people accessing it and right now that is probably because of the Corona virus so I wouldn't expect this to go away anytime soon.
(2020-03-21, 11:08)hewwra Wrote: The fanart.tv api typically stops working properly when there are too many people accessing it and right now that is probably because of the Corona virus so I wouldn't expect this to go away anytime soon.

Just noticed the same. fanart.tv is under such heavy load that accessing a single image in Firefox or Chrome takes more than 10 seconds and isn't even loaded properly.
Thanks to that I also found another bug in MediaElch where it tries to download an element forever (instead of aborting after 3 tries). Will fix it soon.
MediaElch: Thread v2.6.4 | GitHub | Docs | Blog
  •   
  • 162(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)59
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.