MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2013-11-23, 09:31)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 18:58)stevieboy1306 Wrote: Hi _J@N_
Sorry not quite ... i run the re load to pull in all new TV shows, this ME does perfectly, i now want to get the correct episode name or film name and details and all the artwork for the new show or Film. I do this by clicking the first button on the screen ... its now a red circle with a down arrow on it. Smile It is at this point that the "scraper screen" appears and ...... nothing happens. No progress bar to tell me its downloading or any options to select the correct TV Show or Film.

Thanks

Stevieboy

Sorry for not being clearer in my last post.

Hi Stevieboy,

I reloaded the TV Shows and ME found 1 new episode. If I don't select the appropriate show the Scrape button is grayed out. I select the show and the Scrape button becomes active. I click on it and I get the search results dialog with the proper show in it.

So far so bad Wink We have now only confirmed that you do indeed have an issue.

Most likely cause seems to be that you have some missing or broken dependencies in Olivia. Have you checked Synaptic or apt-get? I think it is possible you miss some libraries. I had an issue with Olivia and ME 2.0.0. Komet had the package build and tested for Ubuntu 13.10 (Olivia is 13.04 as you knowSmile ). He corrected it and I got it working on Olivia. Due to other reasons I have recently switched to 13.10. So I can not check or test ME on Olivia for you.

Do you have enough resources on your machine and spare time in your live Big Grin to create a VM with Ubuntu 13.10?

Let's see if we can get this fixed!

HTH

Greetz,

_J@N_

Hi _J@N_

I appreciate the help. Smile

ok i've ran "apt-cache depends mediaelch" to see what it depends upon then checked the results against already installed libraries .... and they are all installed. Its really weird because when i scrape a film its coming up with the ID in the search for example Percy Jackson and the Lighning Theif comes up with id32657 for The Movie DB scraper, it never did this before i upgraded it used to display the Film name, and nothing happens, For the TV Shows, for example Arrow, i click on the Red search circle/arrow icon and the scraper picks up the folder name of Arrow fine but again nothing happens.

If i'm downloading artwork for either a Film or TV Show i'll click on the Poster holder place, for example and the Choose An Image screen will appear with the correct Film name, it says its "Loading" but nothing every loads.

Its a real head-scratcher now. :/

Stevieboy

Messages In This Thread
MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by czfj5r - 2013-02-25, 22:26
RE: MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by Komet - 2013-02-26, 13:17
Slow Performance & Crashing - by kalhua - 2013-02-26, 02:09
Movie Sets artwork problem - by joshjn - 2013-10-01, 16:40
RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - by stevieboy1306 - 2013-11-23, 16:13
Automatic Title Search and Scrape - by cfm56 - 2014-01-11, 15:49
Certification - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 15:35
Search Box - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 16:50
File/Folder renaming - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 20:39
MediaElch & Music Scraping - by niksimpson - 2016-05-12, 15:25
Corrupted Install? - by wisnoskij - 2019-07-03, 15:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9