MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2016-09-14, 21:25)the_bo Wrote: 1. You could try holding shift click on first actor to be deleted, scroll down to end of list click last actor so all highlighted blue. Then keep pressing the minus sign beside photo to all are deleted. Its a bit quicker than having to click each actor manually and deleting.

2. Do the extra thumbs and posters only show after adding the movies to your library? In that case make sure artwork downloader is not downloading extra images from the net when adding to library. Make sure the option use local files is selected in artwork downloader settings. Mediaelch should only save the chosen images you see on right hand side of movie.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply bo.

1) I can shift and select multiple actors but you still have to hit the - symbol for each removed actor, it doesn't remove them all at once. Either way I guess there isn't a setting for just "top billed cast" ... maybe i'll put in the feature request as I think that's much more useful.

2) The images don't download to the folder, it's just the nfo is full of links to the moviedb for all sorts of images I don't need. They are all in the nfo like this
PHP Code:
<fanart>
        <
thumb preview="http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w780/56El17WVXXqyZCZvSC8Nyc8yPgx.jpg">http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/56El17WVXXqyZCZvSC8Nyc8yPgx.jpg</thumb>
</fanart

It will link 12-15 of these images per nfo, and it's wasted space (as I said I'm trying to achieve clean nfo files), I only need the one fanart.jpg it actually downloads to the folder, I don't understand why the rest of these are linked in the nfo at all. Nothing I've done will get rid of these short of manual deletion. It's also why I want the actors limited, the nfo is full of actor names and moviedb links to their pictures, only the top billed cast is needed in my opinion, the rest is a waste for me.

I haven't added anything to Kodi yet, I'm working with MediaElch and some test files before I integrate.

Messages In This Thread
MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by czfj5r - 2013-02-25, 22:26
RE: MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by Komet - 2013-02-26, 13:17
Slow Performance & Crashing - by kalhua - 2013-02-26, 02:09
Movie Sets artwork problem - by joshjn - 2013-10-01, 16:40
Automatic Title Search and Scrape - by cfm56 - 2014-01-11, 15:49
Certification - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 15:35
Search Box - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 16:50
File/Folder renaming - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 20:39
MediaElch & Music Scraping - by niksimpson - 2016-05-12, 15:25
RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - by essential - 2016-09-14, 21:56
Corrupted Install? - by wisnoskij - 2019-07-03, 15:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9