• 148(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2018-08-21, 03:21)Powerhouse Wrote: Ok, solved the issue by deleting the Kvibes Registry Key...

Windows Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/kvibes/MediaElch

Not sure why this just starting happening, but hope this might help others, should they encounter this issue.
 Hello, I had the same problem with mediaelch not responding, I confirm deleting the key solve the problem.
I have a clue:
my files are on a nas, after deleting the key I had to specify folders. That doesn't work for network folder (hang opening folder) but that work for network drive (folder with a letter assigned).
Sorry for my poor english.
(2018-08-28, 14:44)janus39 Wrote: I have a clue:
my files are on a nas, after deleting the key I had to specify folders. That doesn't work for network folder (hang opening folder) but that work for network drive (folder with a letter assigned).
Sorry for my poor english.
Thanks for reporting. I don't know when I'll have time to look into this... :/

----------

IMDb scraping will be fixed by https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/564
A new version will be available in a few hours.

Regards,
Andre
Just wondering, is there a repository for Ubuntu 16.05 or do i have to build from source ? 

If source, is there a link to github (or equivalent) that I can clone and build from ?

Cheers

BE
Learning Linux the hard way !!
** Ubuntu 16.04 (my bad && edit not working !!)
(2018-08-31, 22:43)black_eagle Wrote: Just wondering, is there a repository for Ubuntu 16.05 or do i have to build from source ? 

If source, is there a link to github (or equivalent) that I can clone and build from ?

Hello @black_eagle ,

MediaElch's source is available on GitHub: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch
Build instructions can be found here: https://mediaelch.github.io/mediaelch-do...tml#ubuntu (Permalink in case we restructure the documentation)

Regards,
Andre
Thx for that.  Source cloned and built.
Great! Important: I checked in a commit that breaks the Renamer. Don't use it if you've build from source. It renames the wrong folder and will delete files.
Nightly users don't need to be concerned. The latest available version for download does not include this critical bug.

Nevermind. I forgot that my test setup is not suited for the Renamer. MediaElch does not handle symbolic links well (it tries to rename the file that the symlink links to). I have multiple files for testing that point to the same movie, so it breaks after it's renamed the first time...
Hi

I tried to execute the lasts AppImages (the one of Nov-16 and the one of Nov-17) but I get a lot of errors with objects on libraries

At first I though my Ubuntu 18-10 was lacking some libs, but the lib files are there, so not so sure what's really going on. 

Here is the errors I get when trying to execute the AppImage

Any help will be welcome

Kr

Max
(2018-11-19, 06:28)Maxi Wrote: Hi

I tried to execute the lasts AppImages (the one of Nov-16 and the one of Nov-17) but I get a lot of errors with objects on libraries

At first I though my Ubuntu 18-10 was lacking some libs, but the lib files are there, so not so sure what's really going on. 

Here is the errors I get when trying to execute the AppImage

Any help will be welcome

Kr

Max

Finally decided to compile from git clone. But it would be great to have the AppImage back. It was working some months ago (ok, also on 18.04)

By the way, I followed the compile instructions on the Github page but got QT errors when starting the program (I do have a screenshot if you want it). Decided to test by installing Qt from their home page and now works OK. Seems 18.10 requires something extra that is not on the suggested packages.
Hi, thanks for reporting this! I've opened an issue on GitHub for this: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/621

The gstreamer warnings can mostly be discarded. That's an issue with the current AppImage packaging. The missing OpenGL library is new to me...
I'll let you know when I've found and fixed the issue :-)

Regards,
Andre
MediaElch: Thread v2.10.6 | GitHub | Docs | Blog
(2018-11-19, 10:16)Maxi Wrote: By the way, I followed the compile instructions on the Github page but got QT errors when starting the program (I do have a screenshot if you want it). Decided to test by installing Qt from their home page and now works OK. Seems 18.10 requires something extra that is not on the suggested packages.

A screenshot would be awesome! I'll update the build instructions then :-)
Hi

This is the error I get after following the build instructions. Note I'm using 18.10, and skipped the steps marked as "required for 16.X"

Image on Google Drive

Thanks !!!

Max
Hi

Not sure if this is a known issue but the scraper isn't getting actors from TVDB
Hi,

thanks for reporting this! I had a quick look at the TvDB scraper and wondered: Did it load actors from TvDb before?
The scraper needs to be rewritten as well (see: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/432 )

Regards,
Andre
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9