• 1(current)
Release IGN.com - Game and movie news
Hi,
this is an add-on for watching game and movie news from IGN.com
You can view latest videos, categories, series (IGN Daily Fix, IGN Weekly Wood, ...) and search for any video.
The maximal bitrate of the videos can be set via the add-on settings.

You can install it from the xbmc.org eden repo!
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun Smile
asde
Awesome thanks man
works great!
Its now available in the repo...
Thanks man!
Great addon!
Cheers
Thanks so much! Smile
Hi, this is a great video add-on but for the past week or so I've been having issues with videos not playing. Here is a link to my log https://www.dropbox.com/s/aex2aul1nfo8ckf/xbmc.log

Thanks
I'm also getting errors when trying to play anything.
Thanks for reporting, I fixed this. Should be in the repo soon...
The updated version is now available via the repo!
Thanks for the update. This plugin works much better than their video player(constant buffering).
It works now. Thanks!
A new version for the latest site changes is now available via the eden/frodo repo:
- Fixed playback and video search
The 'Latest Videos' link seems to have stopped working (script failed error message). Not sure why, because when I enter the string from the python script into a browser, it takes me right to the videos. All the other links seem fine.
(2013-09-20, 08:06)artphotodude Wrote: The 'Latest Videos' link seems to have stopped working (script failed error message). Not sure why, because when I enter the string from the python script into a browser, it takes me right to the videos. All the other links seem fine.
There was some issue when no thumbnail is available. It's fixed now. Update is available via the xbmc.org repo...
Sorry to wake an sleeping thread :-)

Is there a way to get 1080p video in the addon as they are available on site.

tnx
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IGN.com - Game and movie news0