• 5(current)
Release IGN.com - Game and movie news
Almost feels like they keep changing their page layout on purpose to annoy me Wink I fixed the problem for Daily Fix, yet I couldn't find a solution for IGN Live and IGN First. They completely removed the old filter options and dedicated pages for these two (and changed the one for Daily Fix). Until I find new pages or filter options I'll keep Live and First removed for now. Though I should add that I'm a little busy at the moment, so I'll probably not spent much time searching. If you happen to stumble upon any filter options or show pages, let me know here. The old series overview page also doesn't work without flaw. so it has been removed as well. To make up for this I added all podcasts I cound find on the main page. Let me know if I forgot something.

While I was at it I also added a page counter to give a better sense of position.

As always: feel free to comment, complain or beg for features Wink

Full Changelog:
- Fixed Daily-Fix
- Added page counter for video lists
- Removed 'IGN-First', 'IGN-Live' and 'List Series' from folders since filter options and dedicated pages seem to have disappeared from the page. Looking for an alternative solution, for now these options are not supported. Let me know on the forums if you find any dedicated page.
- To make up for this I added the following podcasts: Up At Noon, Game Scoop!, Beyond!, Unlocked, Nintendo Voice Chat, Esports Weekly, and Fireteam Chat
Great job man. It's not easy to keep an addon up to date all the time.
Thanks for updating IGN Twister Smile
I added an experimental feature in this new version. If IGN is running a live stream on their page the addon will show it in the main folder. Because I'm not 100% sure if this will cause any issues, the feature has to be activated in the addon settings. Though until now it seems to work fine. Please let me know here if you run into any problems and what you think of this feature or if you have any suggestion for improvement! The update should show up in the official repository soon. If you're impatient you can also download it directly via the link in my signature.

Regards,
Twister

Full Changelog:
- Experimental Feature: If IGN is running a live stream it will show up in the main folder (Can be activated via settings)
- Moved podcasts to separate folder, because the main folder felt a little cluttered
- Some code clean up to better match python best practices
Thanks Twister, appreciate your hard work. I use this addon a lot and really miss it when it's down.
Thanks Twister Smile
any chance the new IGN1 24 hour live stream channel can be added?
http://uk.ign.com/ign1

and also could we get ign anime club listed under the podcast section?
http://uk.ign.com/watch/ign-anime-club
(2016-02-14, 00:08)Steph09 Wrote: any chance the new IGN1 24 hour live stream channel can be added?
http://uk.ign.com/ign1

and also could we get ign anime club listed under the podcast section?
http://uk.ign.com/watch/ign-anime-club

Sure can do that. The 24 hour live stream is not shown by default at the moment, as it seems to stop playing after 30 seconds. Though I get the same behavior inside the browser. Maybe this is because there was not content running at that moment. Also the channel comments say its been on 'stay tuned' for a while!? Because of this I'll keep this under experimental feature for now. If you want to activate it look inside the settings.

Full Changelog:
- Showing running livestreams in the main directory is now enabled by default.
- Added 'IGN Anime Club' and 'IGN Unfiltered' to podcasts.
- New Experimental Feature: Show IGN1 24 hour live stream in main directory. Has to be activated via settings.

Download via link in my signature or wait for the official repository update.
Twister thanks for the update Smile
Thank you Smile
With the last update there was a problem with the 'IGN Unfiltered' Podcast, which got fixed with the new update.

Full Changelog
- Fixed problem when there was only 1 page available

I took the afternoon to update some smaller things.

Full Changelog
- Dynamically load all available podcasts
- Removed Ign1 as experimental option since the service was shut down
- Fixed problem with page counter

Thanks for the update Twister Smile
IGN errors out on almost any video at the moment for me, anybody else has that problem?

Log (Not debug):
Code:
14:26:16.804 T:10072   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'match1' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ign_com\default.py", line 315, in <module>
                                                play_video(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ign_com\default.py", line 216, in play_video
                                                if match1:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'match1' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:26:16.891 T:1968   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ign_com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fvideos%2F2017%2F02%2F23%2Falien-covenant-the-last-supper-clip&mode=play_video]
14:26:43.473 T:5148   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                              File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ign_com\default.py", line 315, in <module>
                                                play_video(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ign_com\default.py", line 212, in play_video
                                                video_id = match1[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
14:26:43.547 T:1968   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ign_com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fvideos%2F2017%2F02%2F22%2Fget-out-review&mode=play_video]
14:27:22.998 T:1968   ERROR: Control 52 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
Me too! Started happening last night. I'll be happy to post my log later but glad it's not just me with this problem.

I hope this gets fixed. IGN.com on my Kodi is a huge time saver and one of the primary reasons I stick with Kodi. (FYI I am on Jarvis if that helps). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still will not play.

(2017-02-23, 15:35)HeresJohnny Wrote: IGN errors out on almost any video at the moment for me, anybody else has that problem?

Log (Not debug):
Code:
14:26:16.804 T:10072   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'match1' referenced before assignment
                                                play_video(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ign_com\default.py", line 216, in play_video
                                                if match1:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'match1' referenced before assignment
14:26:16.891 T:1968   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ign_com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fvideos%2F2017%2F02%2F23%2Falien-covenant-the-last-supper-clip&mode=play_video]
14:26:43.473 T:5148   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                                play_video(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ign_com\default.py", line 212, in play_video
                                                video_id = match1[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
14:26:43.547 T:1968   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ign_com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fvideos%2F2017%2F02%2F22%2Fget-out-review&mode=play_video]
14:27:22.998 T:1968   ERROR: Control 52 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IGN.com - Game and movie news0