Aeon Nox Icon Panel Widget
Lightbulb 
Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox as my skin and I have an Icon Panel 1 widget on my "Videos" home menu, is there a way that I can access this widget, "Icon Panel 1" from within anywhere in Xbmc?
For example, let's say I'm looking at music, is there a key I can press to access only the Icon Panel 1 widget as a pop up from where I am? Could I possibly do a key map to where I can hit a button on my remote and have the Icon Panel 1 Widget pop up from anywhere in Xbmc without taking me back to the "Videos" Home Menu? I'm using a Motorola NYXboard Hybrid remote running Xbmc on Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks guys!
Ana
wrong forum. this is for devs only.
in Nox 3.5 you´ll be able to do something similar. just wait some weeks Wink (or use our dev version from GIT)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I placed it here because I have been changing a lot of code for the Icon Panel 1 widget to meet my needs and was wondering if anyone had tried to do this by adding in a couple lines of code somewhere. I'm pretty excited about the new Aeon Nox release.
(2012-07-18, 00:35)anakp525 Wrote: I placed it here because I have been changing a lot of code for the Icon Panel 1 widget to meet my needs and was wondering if anyone had tried to do this by adding in a couple lines of code somewhere. I'm pretty excited about the new Aeon Nox release.

the widget is not a seperate window (and also cannot be turned into one), that´s why it is impossible to adust it the way you want. QuickNav will be configurable + also available in PlayerControls (Press "M" when browsing through media / home) which should also suit your needs.

EDIT: you could of course copy that widget part into a new dialog xml, but this requires some more work than changing 3 lines of code.

for any other stuff concerning nox, please post it in our subforum.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Okay, thanks so much for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Icon Panel Widget0