Latest Git - MythTV Sources Broken
Hello,
I have tried looking for this, and I don't know if I am missing something simple, but since compiling the git sources from last week (I can't be sure of exactly which day), my MythTV sources are no longer recognized. I did not change my setup at all, just compiled and installed, but when going to a mythtv source, XBMC tells me it is not able to connect to the server. There aren't any obvious error messages in the logs, and the only thing I see is:

CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (myth://mythtv:[email protected]:6543/tvshows/)
15:51:33 T:3019106112 DEBUG: ParentPath = [sources://video/]
15:51:33 T:2937060208 DEBUG: AquireSession - Aquired existing MythTV session: 0xadbf59b8
15:51:33 T:3019106112 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting myth://mythtv:[email protected]:6543/tvshows/
15:51:33 T:3019106112 DEBUG: ReleaseSession - Releasing MythTV session: 0xadbf59b8
15:51:33 T:3019106112 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(myth://mythtv:[email protected]:6543/tvshows/) failed

I am running Debian Squeeze, with all updates, and running mythtv from the debian packages, which I believe is still at version 0.24.

Should I be trying to upgrade my mythtv to 0.25? I am not seeing any error messages about version mismatches like I would expect if this were the case.

Also, I am not able to see the Mythtv service when adding a new source like I did when creating the sources initially.

I hope that this is something simple that I am just failing to see. If it is just a part of the world of living with git sources, I understand that and will be patient.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Please post a full debug log and I'll have a look.
Use MythTV for recording TV? Try the integrated MythTV support in XBMC Media Center. Now with commercial skip support built-in and integration with the Movie database!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Git - MythTV Sources Broken0