Anyone (aside from me) working on small touch screen
The kind of stuff I'm posting on Google Plus

(2012-08-07, 12:17)Jezz_X Wrote: The kind of stuff I'm posting on Google Plus

Cool
great touch layout. looks stunning.
perhaps a bit more consistency at the top right (atm it´s white text + grey button | white text | white button | white button + white text )
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi Jezz_X,

how did you dissolved that "point" in the seekers? Ore is that from Android system?
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
@Jezz_X thanks for your great skins .Touched skin is almost perfect for the Joggler but missing scroll bar and volume control .
Retouched seems to work better but I prefer touched myself.
You don't happen to have a joggler do you? Its a great little gadget which would be good for trying out 7" suitable skins on.
Keep up the good work :-)
(2012-08-07, 20:10)djtoll Wrote: Hi Jezz_X,

how did you dissolved that "point" in the seekers? Ore is that from Android system?

Well it's just a png file I haven't actually coded it yet but nothing tells me it can't be done from my past experience I'll probably give coding a go today

(2012-08-07, 23:27)hawsey Wrote: @Jezz_X thanks for your great skins .Touched skin is almost perfect for the Joggler but missing scroll bar and volume control .
Retouched seems to work better but I prefer touched myself.
You don't happen to have a joggler do you? Its a great little gadget which would be good for trying out 7" suitable skins on.
Keep up the good work :-)

I don't have a joggler no but I'm looking into getting a nexus 7 soon so I can test the 7 inch size
A skin for small touch screens is really needed now with the new Android port coming. The default or addon media players on Android or IOS are so lacking in everything.
If no one else steps up I will eventually have a go at doing one for phone size (I have a galaxy nexus) but its really down on the list of things to do I really want to get it working on 7 inch and up first but first I need the 7 inch screen to test it on.

I did even make a start on a phone one a while ago but couldn't be bothered to do much more. though doing the tablet one will give me a lot of "assets" to do the phone one and give them both a similar style

here is the one I gave up on

[quote

I don't have a joggler no but I'm looking into getting a nexus 7 soon so I can test the 7 inch size
[/quote]
Is touched designed for ipad then?
I have Xbmc autobooting out of Linux Mint off the Joggler in my kitchen but xbmc also works on Joli os, XP,Ubuntu as well .
Android ICS is ported to the joggler but due to the x86 atom processor I think, the recent xbmc port will not work.
Do you think you could use a Joggler?it could be good for development i think ,will put some feelers out for one if you think you could use it.
Deffo think that android tablets xbmc skins are going to be needed badly now though. Xbmc boots on my 7" scroll excell but has sound/video issues your touched skin looks lovely on it though.
Cheers

If you want one for 16x9 try this one http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128494
Where could i find re-touched with all the media files?
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
you mean the uncompressed xbt files .png . jpg etc? I haven't actually uploaded them anywhere since it was a branch of the original touched skin source and I didn't want to push it to the main xbmc. I guess if you really want it I could push it to my github account
Yes, please. That would help me out.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
sure you can get it here and don't be too harsh on the commit log Tongue https://github.com/JezzX/skin.touched/tr...uched-16x9

I'll look the other way Wink

-edit, terrible grammar-
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
I'm working on a touch skin for Android tablets based on the Holo dark theme for ICS/JB:

Very early in development though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone (aside from me) working on small touch screen0