confluence texture files unplugged
Is it possible to download the image files that make up the texture.xbt? If I understand things correctly, I can have those files in the media folder without having them in an xbt extension and then have a bit of fun changing appearances.
It is and you're right Big Grin

Try https://github.com/xbmc as a starting point, just navigate to the repo and branch you want, or the images we use can be downloaded in a zip confluence.lite.mod.images

Have fun and let us know what you come up with
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks Mudislander Smile Coming from a tvix m6500 and thumbgen background it is going to be a little easier to adapt some of the imagery to use my existing fanart and scrapes. With over 500 movies it would be a lot of hard work to redo stuff. I got an Asrock Vision 3D on ebay for $200AU so it was clearly the only way to go
(2012-07-19, 15:51)pan2 Wrote: Is it possible to download the image files that make up the texture.xbt? If I understand things correctly, I can have those files in the media folder without having them in an xbt extension and then have a bit of fun changing appearances.

@pan2
or there is my git, that has over 20 themes but you would have to remove all the images
that are not for the lite-mod. the git can be found here Confluence-Lite-Mod Themes

if you ever decide to come over to the mod side, I would be more then happy to have more
help in the graphics dept.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
confluence texture files unplugged0