web server error
Hi folks
I am trying to get my yarvik go tab ( running icecream sandwich) to control xbmc eden on my windows 7 machine via wireless network
It keeps popping up on the pc that "webserver failed to start"
I have tried disabling the fire wall and changing ports but nothing seems to work!
Any ideas? please bear in mind I am not very tech savvy so "dumbing down" of the answers would be greatly appreciated
Welcome to the XBMC forums.
  • Did you enable the XBMC network option "Allow control of XBMC via HTTP" and what port did you specify?
  • Do you have any other device on your home network that might be using that port?
  • Are you able to access the XBMC web interface using a web browser (e.g., 192.168.1.5:8080, where 192.168.1.5 is the IP address of your XBMC system and 8080 is the port -- substitute with your actual data) on another PC on your home network?
  • Enable XBMC debugging, try accessing XBMC from your tablet and, when you get the error, go to your XBMC system and pull the debug log (wiki). Upload it to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL for uploaded log in your reply here. (NOTE: Do not post the log directly in your reply).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
web server error0