NOWALL's set of backgrounds
These look great. Thanks for the work!
(2012-08-13, 08:11)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: @phil65> I didn't like it so removed it...

link in post 1 is updated with tvshow2.jpg as requested

cheers

thx. but seeing it in high-res i can understand why you didn´t like it Wink
anyway, the rest is great. we´re considering using them for nox 3.6 atm if you don´t mind.
would you listen to 1-2 background requests if we decide to include them?
some more people have to see those backgrounds Wink
thx in advance
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-13, 15:33)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-13, 08:11)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: @phil65> I didn't like it so removed it...

link in post 1 is updated with tvshow2.jpg as requested

cheers

thx. but seeing it in high-res i can understand why you didn´t like it Wink
anyway, the rest is great. we´re considering using them for nox 3.6 atm if you don´t mind.
would you listen to 1-2 background requests if we decide to include them?
some more people have to see those backgrounds Wink
thx in advance

Sure you can use them in Nox.
And you can tell me your 1-2 requests, I'll try to make them next week-end
looks great
EDIT AUGUST 18/2012: five backdrops for comics added to link in post nr 1:
(2012-07-21, 18:36)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: - Grainy edition was deleted from the archive, it's definitely not looking good

I thought the Grainy edition looked better than stock, disappointed you removed it.
(2012-08-19, 02:20)PANiCnz Wrote:
(2012-07-21, 18:36)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: - Grainy edition was deleted from the archive, it's definitely not looking good

I thought the Grainy edition looked better than stock, disappointed you removed it.

also think it wasn´t too bad. perhaps a bit too dark, but still nice.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
man you have a gift the pictures are amazing...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
(2012-08-19, 02:20)PANiCnz Wrote:

I deleted from THE archive, not MY archives!

I was too lazy and busy to keep updated the 2 versions at the same time.
And the Grainy Edition do have a flickering effect on my TV, I thought it wasn't well readable.

Sorry to disappoint you PANiCnz... but anyway I consider your opinion.

If other people express themselves about grainy edition, I may update and include the grainy edition to the archive again, sometimes

Btw last night it was dog days, too hot to sleep, so I think about what other backdrops I could do... and I realized I didn't make backdrops for Home Movies and Documentaries... this will done. I don't know when, but it will be done

(2012-08-19, 02:24)daunjan Wrote: man you have a gift the pictures are amazing...
I have no gift, but I am designer in an agency for the last 15 years so it's just a continuation of my job. Thx anyway for your kind words it's a good reward, as I don't use most these backdrops for myself (no pictures, music, pvr, games on my setup...) I always release "complete" graphics only for the community
Thanks Nowall!

Last night was the first time that I showed off these new polished backgrounds to friends. We spent more time talking about the backgrounds than watching media. Everyone was impressed and your passion and talent really comes through.

Thank you ixnu! Sorry to have ruined your night with your friends, you should have watched movies!

EDIT AUGUST 19/2012: Download link updated in post nr 1 with new backdrops:

Cheers
Hey, I just have to say that your backgrownds are great!! Haven't found something this good anywhere else. Thanks!!
Nice job

I found a good MMA/UFC background that goes well with these, if you watch them

Might be a little difference in colour but not too much

credit to DenkMit
Thanks for your comments guy

@ boppyman > your pic is nice, I may add it in the set later. As for the difference of colours it's normal: all source image are first set to black&white, have levels/contrasts reworked, then are overlayed on a blue steel gradient, and finally have some black brush manually painted in the borders/corners to have a smoother visual

As I have in my setup a special section for "Browse files", I plan also to do for my needs a background for this, maybe with a hard disk in macro view, or hierarchical trees, or a kind of desk with drawers, or else... Anyway knowing myself I will do several variations for it.

So if you have special requests, fields I forgot to illustrate or maybe pictures to submit, it's the moment. After collecting them I may batch all this at once during the month
I'll give what you said a go.

I'm a total amateur though so it might turn out a mess Smile

How do i get the blue steel gradient?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOWALL's set of backgrounds5