Listing Special Episodes last?
Sorry if this is somewhere else on the forum but I couldn't find it: Is there a way to get XBMC to list Special Episodes last (instead of first)? I love having the special episodes, but I really don't like scrolling through a lot of them when entering the "All Seasons" view. Any option to add to advancedsettings.xml to do this?
Hi seth, I don't know if you've found your answer, but I just found this and it does indeed put the special episodes into their corrects positions, corresponding to seasons, when looking at "all seasons"

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...atures+rip
Yeah, thanks for your response. I discovered that it really is related to the TVDB metadata and if how its listed on there. For instance a show like Battlestar Galactica slots all the specials in proper viewing order but some others just dump them all at the beginning of the show. Its really not that big of a deal though and I should just get my OCD in checkSmile.
Specials are placed in and you create a folder named - Season 00

The naming of the episodes must be something like this

tvshowname.S00E01.episodetittle.ext

If episodes are named properly and placed in season 00 then xbmc will scrape proper information. However specials are always listed before and not after.

e.g

|--TVSHOWNAME
|----Specials
|----Season 1
|----Season 2
|----etc

read a bit more about naming, special seasons, folder structure and file names that work here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1233504

uNi
This totally depends on how the episodes are listed on TVDB
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The specials can be intermixed with regular season episodes depending on how they are setup on thetvdb. There is an "airs before" field for those episodes that if filled in, makes them placed within the regular seasons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Listing Special Episodes last?0