Different movie counts between TinyMediaManager and Kodi
Hi,

Kodi and TMM are indicating different movie counts on the same library, with a difference of a few hundreds (more movies in the library according to TMM than Kodi).
The thing is that I did not notice any movies displayed in TMM that are missed in Kodi.

Could there be some logic for that? e.g. a movie in 2 parts or more would be counted as 2 or more movies in TMM and as one in Kodi (I don't have so many movies chopped in different parts, so that wouldn't explain it all for me though...)
Is there a simple way for me to identify which movies displayed in TMM are not identified by Kodi?

thanks
ok, maybe things are not as terrible as i first thought. It seems there are 2 different counts in Kodi, i don't understand what the difference is though:
In kodi (i am running Librelec with Estuary Mod v2, if that matters), when i go to the screen where version info, system info, hardware info and library info are displayed, i see at the very bottom a number of movies which is almost in line with what i see in TMM. But when i go to the movie section and activate the left side panel, the movie count is much lower than the number displayed on the info screen in Kodi. How can this be? thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different movie counts between TinyMediaManager and Kodi0