• 2(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
Sorry for my bad English. I meant to be able to run together with IMON and other programs by default, you have made in the program, and so is their any choice. For example I use IRSS for remapping the buttons of your remote control, so I use a program SVP to convert the frame rate of the video under the scanning rate of the TV.
Select SVP instead of IMON or xbmconimon, if you are not using iMON products. Name of the application is not important, you can choose any application.
Hi there used your app its a great littile app but needs a couple of things added if possable

1. you need to ad an option to be able to diable losses focus somtimes it does some weired things on my system
2. could you add an option to check focus once and one time only.

the reason i ask is becasue my windows 7 is setp so that i only losses focus once and thats at bootup and using it once to look for the focus would be great
the 2nd reason for disabling lossing focus is because i never do when going into sleep mode but have other problems at the min with that.

the problem with losse focus it does not work to well as even if you set it to 1 sec and you losse focus it sort of flickers when watching a video as i tried this on my main machine that i dont use xbmc on as a test as my htpc only losses it once. the best thing to do is to try and stop what ever is lossing the focus which i have to the point of lossing it once on startup as its my ati CCC causing it. the strange thing is if i load xbmc up by using the mouse it does not losse focus only when in the startup folder. very very strange that as it must load xbmc slighty differently when clicking on it with the mouse as to the startup folder.

i hope its possable to add these 2 options in your next version.

cheers

you should conact a xbmc dev and see if they can add your app to the next xbmc bacuase these fatures are very usefull

1 becasue everyone knows that xbmc has problems with judder video playback when using sleep mode after a couple of days using it and has been a problem for the past 4 years and never has been looked into much

2. reason 2 is because xbmc losses focus on windows 7 when using (use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen) I have to use this becasue my 24p video does not play at all unless i use this but then creates a problem where you loss focus.

I just hope a xbmc dev can use the fullscreen mode without lossing focus somehow.

keep up the good work

cheers
Working great here, one thing I would like is for it not to close XBMC on sleep and fire it up again.
I have no problem with juddering (so far), when it sleeps the PC, it shuts down xbmc and starts it again (as you've designed it).
I would like to turn that off, so I don't have to go through all the menus again to get back to where I was previously in XBMC.
I had a look in the source code, and can see where to do this, but when I try to compile with AutoHotKey, I keep getting a problem on line 26 with the #warn variable. (this is without making changes to the .ahk file) (XBMCLauncher.ahk file that is).
Do I need to do more than just compile the ahk file with autohotkey?

Edit - Ignore - didn't realise there was a difference between Autohotkey and Autohotkey_l
(2012-07-28, 04:16)baijuxavior Wrote: Select SVP instead of IMON or xbmconimon, if you are not using iMON products. Name of the application is not important, you can choose any application.

I realized this. But unfortunately I just use the IMON and xbmconimon to work display, and IRSS to use the remote control from the receiver, and the SVP for smooth video. And just runs in the background of a few programs for the work of the lights and control external devices. So the expansion of the list of startup programs are very necessary.
@meridius:

Quote:1. you need to ad an option to be able to diable losses focus somtimes it does some weired things on my system

1. You can disable the focus by using Win+F9 shortcut. Are you using this key combination Win+F9 for any other purpose?. Also when you close xbmc, XBMCLauncher will stop sending focus message until xbmc is started again.
2. Will be added in the next version.

@yzeyze :

Quote:I had a look in the source code, and can see where to do this, but when I try to compile with AutoHotKey, I keep getting a problem on line 26 with the #warn variable. (this is without making changes to the .ahk file) (XBMCLauncher.ahk file that is).

Thanks for trying the source code. I hope it was easy for you to understand the code logic. I have commented most of the code. Use Autohotkey_L or delete the #warn line.

Quote:one thing I would like is for it not to close XBMC on sleep and fire it up again.

I added this option because when xbmc resumes from hibernation or sleep, it fails to find my hdmi audio and i need to close xbmc and start it again. I will add an option to disable this as per user choice.

@LordMerlin:

Quote:I realized this. But unfortunately I just use the IMON and xbmconimon to work display, and IRSS to use the remote control from the receiver, and the SVP for smooth video. And just runs in the background of a few programs for the work of the lights and control external devices. So the expansion of the list of startup programs are very necessary.

I can add that. How many number of additional programs you need? One or two? If you know autohotkey scripts, you can add it yourself by editing the XBMCLauncher.ahk file in the source code.
Thanks for the great work! This works flawlessly on my system and allows me to put it to sleep now! My electric bill thanks you as well Big Grin
(2012-07-28, 18:18)msderganc Wrote: Thanks for the great work! This works flawlessly on my system and allows me to put it to sleep now! My electric bill thanks you as well Big Grin

? Err you can put xbmc into sleep without this app. The reason for this app is people have problems when waking the system up when xbmc is already loaded and can only be fixed when shutting down xbmc and reloading it. And other reasons is the focus can be lost somtimes
[quote='baijuxavior' pid='1157362' dateline='1343483280']
@meridius:

Quote:1. you need to ad an option to be able to diable losses focus somtimes it does some weired things on my system

1. You can disable the focus by using Win+F9 shortcut. Are you using this key combination Win+F9 for any other purpose?. Also when you close xbmc, XBMCLauncher will stop sending focus message until xbmc is started again.
2. Will be added in the next version.

Cheers for that I don't use a keyboard as I use xbmc commander on the iPad

(2012-07-28, 15:48)baijuxavior Wrote: @LordMerlin:
I can add that. How many number of additional programs you need? One or two? If you know autohotkey scripts, you can add it yourself by editing the XBMCLauncher.ahk file in the source code.
Sorry, but i'm need at least 4 app. Thanks.

(2012-07-28, 15:48)baijuxavior Wrote: ...
@yzeyze :

Quote:I had a look in the source code, and can see where to do this, but when I try to compile with AutoHotKey, I keep getting a problem on line 26 with the #warn variable. (this is without making changes to the .ahk file) (XBMCLauncher.ahk file that is).

Thanks for trying the source code. I hope it was easy for you to understand the code logic. I have commented most of the code. Use Autohotkey_L or delete the #warn line.

Quote:one thing I would like is for it not to close XBMC on sleep and fire it up again.

I added this option because when xbmc resumes from hibernation or sleep, it fails to find my hdmi audio and i need to close xbmc and start it again. I will add an option to disable this as per user choice.

Yes it was thanks.
My problem was using Autohotkey, not Autohotkey_L (I saw that in the readme, but thought it was a typo - did not know another version was available)
All working now. - I just commented out the 'going to sleep' section, but left in the 'wake up' section - this means that it stays where I was, but if for some reason XBMC was dead either going into or out of sleep, it fires back up again.
Thanks again - handy utility
i checked all the options at install, set as shell, but when i exit I have a black screen and have to start explorer manually....any suggestions? win7 32bit.

cheers

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
you can set windows shell or edit exit menu.

Quote:You can edit the skin DialogButtonMenu.xml to insert a simple code to start windows desktop.

In confluence skin, it is under C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p

Open the file DialogButtonMenu.xml and add the line <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(C:\program files\XBMC\StartWindows.py)</onclick> just above the <onclick>XBMC.Quit()</onclick> under the Exit button code as follows:

<control type="button" id="2">
<description>Exit button</description>
<width>340</width>
<height>40</height>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
<align>center</align>
<textwidth>290</textwidth>
<texturefocus border="25,5,25,5">ShutdownButtonFocus.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus border="25,5,25,5">ShutdownButtonNoFocus.png</texturenofocus>
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(StartWindows.py)</onclick>
<onclick>XBMC.Quit()</onclick>
<pulseonselect>no</pulseonselect>
<font>font13</font>
<label>13012</label>
<visible>false</visible>
</control>

Or you can edit the XBMCLauncher.ahk file in the source code to start explorer when xbmc is exited by adding the code in a loop.

Process, Exist, xbmc.exe ; check to see if xbmc.exe is running
If (ErrorLevel = 0) ; If it is not running
{
Process, Exist, explorer.exe ; check to see if explorer.exe is running
If (ErrorLevel = 0) ;if explorer is not running
{
run explorer.exe
}
}

return
ok thanks. I use the Alaska and cant find the exit part in the xml is userdata, so I'll keep an eye hear to see if that gets added.

Cheers

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
The code to start windows when you exit xbmc will work with default confluence skin and other confluence based skins like 'confluence lite mode'. Just edit the exit button in DialogButtonMenu.xml of the skin as shown above in the quote or replace the DialogButtonMenu.xml with the one from XBMCLauncher installer. I have no other skins installed so don't know which xml file to edit for non confluence based skins. But you can edit the xbmclauncher .ahk file to monitor xbmc.exe and start windows when xbmc closes. I will add this option in the next version so that the load window will work with other skins also without editing any xml files.
Thank you for a program that figured out, don't need to add additional programs to run, I have done what I have 1 through all the rest of the run. In the process of studying was faced with a problem, the display iMon only shows the name of the item, of which initially started ХBМС and the transitions in the menu or when you start playing, nothing changes if the run ХBМС and ХBМСoniMon when Explorer was appointed as the shell then everything is fine. What could this be?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20