• 14(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
well I'm not sure the version.. but i think that there is a new version of xbmcustomregis
because the name of my files are:

config.v.1.25.reg
GSB_win32bit_v1.06.ahk

so the steps are:
1. update the customregis
2. install xbmc launcher with option keymap file or not?
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
It is better to edit the keymap file yourself to include the functions you want. Editing the beyboard.xml file is easy. Or you can install customregis. This will overwrite the existing keymap file.
Question 
Why do I have problems with skip forward and backward in mkv files ?

I think it happened when I installed the XBMC Launcher.
I accepted all the changes including remote, so it is sending keypresses like a keyboard I guess...

Skipping works with video_ts and bdmv but not mkv files.
It just tries to go the the next playlist item..

Other than that it´s a bloody good launcher Smile

Can anybody assist me in this matter.
Thanks
There are two options.

1. Uninstall the program and reinstall again without the keymap file.

2. Edit the keymap file 'C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps\keyboard.xml to define the action you want for skipping. The keyboard.xml file is basically that from xbmccustomsregis by elitegamer360.
Quick question

Does this work with WHS2011 64bit - anybody tried it?
Could I ask what (English) language keyboard.xml version is used? I have a NYXboard that requires US layout, although my Windows install is UK. Trouble is with this add-on and the replacement keyboard file, i'm unable to use the numbers on the NYXBoard as they come out as punctuation of various types. Nyxboard uses the FN+QWERTY keys for number input and contains no seperate numbers.
I'm not sure about keyboard.xml language. It may be US English. Thie xml file is taken from the xbmccustomsregis by elitegamer360 with slight modification.
hi baijuxavior
i've noticed that you are very experienced with autohotkey and programming, im relatively new to xbmc so i thought maybe you can help me a little with my dilemma, sorry if it isnt 100% related to XBMC launcher, im using mpc-hc as an external video player in xbmc, when i start mpc-hc i want to be able to kill the xbmc process and when i stop or finish a movie (ctrl-alt-f4) i want to achieve xbmc to start again in the last screen i was using it, is it possible to make that happen maybe with autohotkey? im despered 'cause it would be the only way to play videos smooth, xbmc uses 25% of my cpu and 25%-30% of ram most of the time, even when it's in the background and mpc-hc doing his thing. Thanks for your time reading this, any tip or help will be very apprecciated

edit: thanks for the help you are giving me in the windows support page!
I've noticed that since installing this on Windows 8 the other apps I have in the startup folder no longer start, like sickneard, sabnzbd, etc. is there a way to get these to load with the loader still being used?

Thanks
I have not tried Win 8. Are you using it in shell mode? You can edit the source code file to include a run command to start the apps you want.
I'm using Launcher because Windows 8 has issues with launching XBMC from the startup folder - it doesn't give it focus. Launcher solves that problem, but I still wish I could access the desktop.

As for launching other apps, could you point me to the source code file and give me an example of what to write in order to launch another app?

Many thanks Smile
Why dont you run those apps as services?
Image Image
Instead of shell mode try the normal installation in which xbmclauncher is started from the startup folder. This way you can see desktop. Also launcher will ensure that xbmc is in focus.

If you want to edit the source code then download it from the same download link, extract using winrar. Install autohtkey. Rightclick xbmclauncher.ahk file and edit. The command to run an application is run Program file address. Example run cTonguerogram files\xbmc\xbmc.exe.
Sorted. Thanks for your help!
Hmm, I am using this in Windows 7 x64, and it works except when I boot up the computer. XBMC Launcher is in the Startup folder for Windows, and then it seems to load XBMC once Windows loads, but it minimizes at some point. If I right click on the XBMC Launcher tray icon, and select "Change focus delay" then XBMC suddenly maximizes/focuses. Not sure why it behaves like this.

However, once Windows 7 is booted, if I just go in to XBMC Launcher and select "Start XBMC" then it seems to work perfectly - keeps focus even when I attempt to use the Windows key to take focus away.

Am I understanding things correctly in that this should periodically be checking if XBMC looses focus, and cause it to regain focus if so?

Also, I have to re-compile the AutoHotKey scripy to allow for XBMC Portable mode, but I didn't change anything else. I'm a bit confused on compiling in that the executable is just that one file when you download it, but when I get the source there are multiple AutoHotKey scripts in the folder...so I just compiled the XBMC Launcher script.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20