How to change between built-in subtitles on a .mkv file?
Hi!

I were playing a .mkv format encode of a movie which has subtitles for several different languages built-in and by default XBMC selected a language which I don't understand.
I opened the subtitles menu thing while playing to movie, but it was empty (said 'None' I think).

So my question is: How do I change between multiple subtitle options to find the one I wish to use in these kinds of situations?

I know the subs are there as I can access them on MPC&Haali and can also be found under transcoding folder when using PS3MediaServer.

Tried googling and searching for a solution, but didn't find answer for my problem. Maybe I just suck at searching, if this is the case I'm sorry, but would really appriciate if someone could help me out or atleast point in the right direction.

Thanks!
When the movie is playing, bring up the OSD and select the Audio settings (not the subtitle button, since that's for downloading/searching subtitles).
(2012-07-27, 11:08)Ned Scott Wrote: When the movie is playing, bring up the OSD and select the Audio settings (not the subtitle button, since that's for downloading/searching subtitles).

Thanks for the quick reply!

Will try this when I get home Smile
Or you could just press 'l' (lowercase L) multiple times to cycle through the available subtitles.
In addition to pressing L on the keyboard, if you use a Media Center remote, pressing the '*' key cycles through the subtitles. At least it does under Linux, I cant speak for other operating systems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change between built-in subtitles on a .mkv file?0