Images during music playback are not displayed correctly
Hello

Please excuse my bad English. Google Translate is my friend. :-)

I use the TI-skin. In this I have set that photos are diesplayed on my holiday during music playback.
When I play the music and press the back button on the remote control 2x, the photos will be displayed in full screen. I think that is what is called music visualization?
Photos are not properly (aligned) shown. Often they are cut off, particularly those in portrait format.

Here is my Logg:

http://pastebin.com/DC6zZMP5

Question 1: How Can I edit or that the photos are displayed correctly?

Question 2: How do I set or edit the full screen display is started with the Music, without me 2x must press the Back button on the remote?

Thanks for your help.
So, I have found the solution to question 1.

Edit the Music Visualisation.xml on line. 39
Changing <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio> in <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>.
Now the pictures are displayed in the correct size.

Now I just hope for a response to question 2.
(2016-03-16, 09:03)Yasko Wrote: Question 2: How do I set or edit the full screen display is started with the Music, without me 2x must press the Back button on the remote?

that's handled by kodi, not the skin.
i don't think there's a way to automatically switch to fullscreen when music starts.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So, now I've managed it with the Auto Start. Before Transparency skin I use Xonfluence. There worked the autostart.
Now I have just taken the CustomAutoMusicViz.xml from Xonfluence skin. This is located in the path: C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Roaming \ Kodi \ addons \ skin.xonfluence-master \ 720p. I have copied the file to the same folder of Transparency-Skin and the visualization starts in full screen when I start the music.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Images during music playback are not displayed correctly0