3d/bluray tagging with Aeon?
I am trying Aeon MQ3 for the first time ever, and I am a little overwhelmed and confused by its interface and structure. I am also confused by the fact that I named one of my Blu Ray movies with a .bluray and .3d tag in the file name, yet Aeon doesn't appear to show that the movie is BluRay or 3D. I first tried Aeon Nox, which made the distinction of the BluRay 3D, but MQ3 doesn't appear to be doing so. I didn't like Nox because of the annoying pop-up that displayed always saying that mouse cursor wasn't supported.
I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty understanding these skins and how they work.
If someone could help get me going in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Windows XP 32 Bit
Athlon 4000+ 2.4 gig
3 gigs DDR RAM
ASUS EN8400GS SILENT/DI/1GD2(LP) Video Card
(2.0 card running in a x16 1.0 slot...older Gigabyte motherboard!)
Ultra Modular 600 Watt Power Supply
XBMC Frodo
You want to append the filename with the tag ".3dbd". For instance "Up (2009).3dbd"

That will get you the awesome gold 3d case.
in SYSTEM then input devices you can turn off your mouse support... the annoying popup will then be gone...
(2012-07-30, 21:30)Valdysses Wrote: You want to append the filename with the tag ".3dbd". For instance "Up (2009).3dbd"

That will get you the awesome gold 3d case.

Is there something else needed for the 3d case?

I renamed and I was able to get a 3d icon, but not anything on or around the case...

Thanks

EDIT*: Never mind, I had disabled the covers. I liked the look of the rounded poster...but oh well, having a gold 3D case is better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d/bluray tagging with Aeon?0