Linux No time in epg information after updating xbmc. Update: screenshots added
Hello,

Scenario:
- Live tv, full screen mode
- Click EPG icon
- Epg information window appears

After updating xbmc to most recent version (I compiled it 20.07.2012) epg is displayed incorrectly. There are no date and time on the left side, next to each item. When I switch back to older xbmc, eveything works. Also, there are no problems in default confluence skin.

Can you check this out?
Hmm... Anybody?

Some screenshots:
- older xbmc (good):
- latest xbmc (wrong) - epg dispayed incorrectly:

This issue is confirmed on 2 machines and fresh xbmc configuration. No one has the same?? Also: no icon imported and no channel name on epg window caption.
sry, i somehow missed your first post.

i will fix the time/date issue on the epg.

the channel name and channel icons show up fine for me though.

if you could test with a recent xbmc build and the svn version of Transparency!
and let me know if you still see any issues.

i don't use pvr day-to-day myself, so i appreciate any and all bug reports on this part of the skin. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,

Seems to be ok with latest development version ("Frodo"). But - there is time only, no date:

Can you add date again? Also - is this possible to currently playing item to be highlited? About channel icons - it seems to be xbmc itself issue - it don't import icons.
(2012-09-11, 19:46)giaur Wrote: Can you add date again?

the date is there, bottom left of the epg dialog.

(2012-09-11, 19:46)giaur Wrote: Also - is this possible to currently playing item to be highlited?
nope that's not possible as far as i know.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No time in epg information after updating xbmc. Update: screenshots added0